Sedona Rip Saw - Can-Am ATV Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 12-17-2010, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Sedona Rip Saw

Sedona Rip Saw
anyone have any reviews?

The Rip Saw RT is Sedona Tire & Wheel's new extreme terrain aggressive radial. Its 1-1/8 inch deep tread pattern cleans out well in mud and offers great traction and long lasting wear in all types of extreme terrain.
Constructed of offroad truck tire rubber, the tread pattern of the Rip Saw wraps onto the ultra-strong sidewall for increased traction in deep-rutted and muddy conditions.
6-ply radial construction Available in 7 popular sizes Wheels not included
Sizes:

Below are Size - Weight - Price

25x8-12 (24) $96.94
25x10-12 (27) $108.02
26x9-12 (26) $110.79
26x10-12 (30) $120.48
26x11-12 (31) $132.95
26x9-14 (25) $121.87
26x11-14 (29) $131.57

For more info on the Sedona Rip Saw and other models, check their website here: www.sedonatires.com

07 camo 800- Ricochets, ATR Spine, 55w 5000k HIDS, Renegade pegs, Diablo Beadlocks, Growlers, Gorilla Lock Lugs, HPG Shock kit, Amsteel BLUE syn. rope in silver w/ steel thimble, UHMW rollers, Blitzkrueg Snatch Block, Symtec 4 zone heated controller, Kolpin cargo box, Quad Boss Plow

Last edited by outtyhere; 12-17-2010 at 11:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to outtyhere For This Useful Post:
mspette (03-17-2011)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 03-16-2011, 11:10 PM

Does anyone have any ussage experience with the sedona rip saw tire? I am considering buying them for my 06 outty. 26x9rx12 front & 26x11rx12 rear. i like the looks of the tire and the fact that it is a radial 6 ply. My concern is the weight of the tire. ( IF anyone knows? ) I also like the Pitbull Growlers but the tire is to heavy.I currently an running GBC Grim Reepers and like them But I bought them in a 14" and wished I stayed with a 12" tire so this is what brings me to the RIP-SAW by Sedona. Any info on this tire would be appreciated. Thanks
post #3 of 11 Old 03-17-2011, 12:40 AM

Have u looked at msa's tires?

2011 Outlander 800r XMR
1993 KING QUAD
Competition Sports
Gorilla-Axle
///Airdam
STM
Looney Tuned
Rubberdown Customs
Dyno-Jet
Motosport Alloys
Highlifter
TEAM THRASH'N IT
"IN ROUTE TO SHABOOMS"
The Following User Says Thank You to canamxmr2011 For This Useful Post:
mspette (03-17-2011)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 03-18-2011, 11:59 AM

Rip Saws

I just purchased the Buzz Saws yesterday. The 26x9x12 rubs the tie rod up front barely. I don't want to go full spacers so I am trying a couple of quality washers on each lug. As far as weight goes they are heavier but holding both the stock carlisles and the buzz saw mounted up on the rim side by side the difference was less than I would have believed. I did not weigh them but I will and post up.

Craig,
The Following User Says Thank You to nvmyrc51 For This Useful Post:
mspette (03-19-2011)
post #5 of 11 Old 03-18-2011, 12:18 PM

The Sedona black rims r real nice. I like those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White 2011 Can-Am Renegade 500

Mods: Can-Am full wrap handgaurds / Full Ricochet Skid Plates / Twin Air Filter / Direction2 flares / Warn XT25 winch / KOV winch mount / renegaderacks.com rear rack / BRP sway bar / hitch plate
post #6 of 11 Old 03-18-2011, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvmyrc51 View Post
I just purchased the Buzz Saws yesterday. The 26x9x12 rubs the tie rod up front barely. I don't want to go full spacers so I am trying a couple of quality washers on each lug. As far as weight goes they are heavier but holding both the stock carlisles and the buzz saw mounted up on the rim side by side the difference was less than I would have believed. I did not weigh them but I will and post up.

Craig,
RDC(i think) makes small spacers so you dont have to use washers. I seen them on here i think and they look great. check them out, i dont think they are too expensive.

2011 Outlander 800r XMR
1993 KING QUAD
Competition Sports
Gorilla-Axle
///Airdam
STM
Looney Tuned
Rubberdown Customs
Dyno-Jet
Motosport Alloys
Highlifter
TEAM THRASH'N IT
"IN ROUTE TO SHABOOMS"
post #7 of 11 Old 03-18-2011, 04:18 PM

Ok, so the Carlisle stock badlands tire sans rim is 17.6 lbs. The buzz saw R/T is 28.2. Doesn't feel that much when I hold them in my hands but there it is. I also used two 3/8 zinc corrision resistant washers on each lug and the 26x9x12 fit with zero problems. When I get her all buttoned back up and can give it a test drive I will let you know how an additional 40 lbs of tires affects how it drives.

Craig,
post #8 of 11 Old 03-18-2011, 08:02 PM

Quote:

Craig,
One of the people I ride with just put them on a outty 800.The problem he has with them is they dig holes in the snow.We call them grave diggers.
post #9 of 11 Old 03-18-2011, 08:26 PM

I can see that. My stock tires get me around alright in the snow but we don't push it. I just mainly plow the driveway during the winter. We can't wait for the ice and snow to abate so we can hit the trails. Unfortunately we still have a couple of months before we can start breaking into some elevation without deep snow. Can't wait. Montana winter, what are you going to do?

Craig,
post #10 of 11 Old 04-19-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:

Craig,

What size is your outty? I have a 400 and was considering 25" rip saws. I think it may be too much for my bike though. How are you liking them so far?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Can-Am ATV Forum > Can-Am Tech Area > ATV Tires and Wheels

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Can-Am ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode