Can-Am ATV Forum banner

Outlaw ride in the woods

5K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  ThePCSurgeon 
#1 ·
Did a 12 mile run on a trail I have not rode in 5 years. Very overgrown. The body side protectors saved the day. The other Polaris' on this journey ripped some plastics and fenders. I was nearly unscathed, lost a front plastic corner protector. Already ordered the aluminum ones and have shipped.
Here are some pictures of the bark wounds the side protectors sustained protecting the Outlander. Outstanding job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#9 ·
Ugh, don't get me started with ticks! Nasty little bass turds! I work outside for a living and I have a hate for those things like noone ever! Dread Spring time when they R the worst. Grew up crawling through the brush all day long and never seen a tick ever until about 10 yrs ago. Now they are everywhere carrying Lyme and crippling people. We sprayed for Gypsy Moths why the hell can't we for ticks? Anyway rant over...

#6 ·
lol..good ol trail bashing!!i used to love doing that and blazing trails.
those rail guards are some good **** for that kind of riding,i like em!!

#11 ·
I am sure they can come up with something that would target ticks only. They just dont think there is a big enough need to spend the $. Wait until someone in power or is famous gets lyme maybe then but wont hold my breath. Until then I will continue to bath in DEET since permethrin clothing is expensive and imo doesnt work as well as they claim.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.