Can-Am ATV Forum

MrRPM oil cooler test results

This is a discussion on MrRPM oil cooler test results within the Can-Am / BRP forums, part of the Can-Am ATV Discussion category; Understood. We will excercise patience. ....

Go Back   Can-Am ATV Forum > Can-Am ATV Discussion > Can-Am / BRP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Member #4869
View Kratos's Photo Gallery(0)

Understood. We will excercise patience.

Past quads:
08 Thundercat 1000
06 Brute Force 750
07 Rincon 680
05 Kingquad 700
Sponsored Links
Can-AmForum.com is the premier Can-Am ATV, Can-Am Outlander, Can-Am Renegade Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-07-2009, 03:44 PM
Perf Tuners

Member #2653
View john cannon's Photo Gallery(0)

Quote: Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Understood. We will excercise patience.

HAHAHAH That sounded too professional. Just tell us to hurry the hell up..
MaD MotorSports
ATV EFI Custom Tuner
Powered by www.MrRPMcycle.com

Outlander X, MrRPM 1004cc, BRP Race TB/ECM, STM, Fasst, Precision, AC, Muzzy
Old 08-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Member #4869
View Kratos's Photo Gallery(0)

Lol

Past quads:
08 Thundercat 1000
06 Brute Force 750
07 Rincon 680
05 Kingquad 700
Old 08-15-2009, 11:55 PM

Member #1465
View Go Hard's Photo Gallery(0)

I too have been running one of Greg's oil coolers. I monitor my oil temp at all times, very good item. I ran a Mr. Transmission tranny cooler in my left wheel well on my 2009 1004cc powered Gade. It works very well. It has been picking up the slack from the cooling system. My fan runs far less now thus conserving battery power to winch out Poo Poo's and the such, lol.
FCP 940cc powered Renegade. NX Nitrous kit. Bopp Racing +2 stem, Fab spindles, TTI rear arm's, Dudding front end kit. Fasst Flexx bars, ODI lock on grips, Power Madd bark busters, Exit Shocks, Maxxis Big Horn 2.0's with 12 inch Hiper Racing Sidewinder wheels, Direction2 Overfenders, Ridgerunner rear rack, Viper 4500lb winch, Crank front bumper. Go Hard Racing Subsea snorkels / cold air intake. Quad Worx intake. BRP rear hitch. STM clutches, Dalton springs. Q-Jection ECM. Blown Concepts custom graphics, custom gauge pod, MRRPM oil cooler adapter with GHR custom oil cooler. Precision steering Damper. Go Hard Racing custom skid plate and frame mod. Dingo Tim's seat cover.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:09 AM
Super Moderator

Member #1127
View QUADAHOLIC's Photo Gallery(57)

Quote: Originally Posted by mrrpm View Post
John is planning on selling a kit that has all the stuff you need to do a complete install. I'm just wanting to sell the adapters. I have 2 different styles, one that mounts the filter on the adapter, and another that has to have the filter mounted to a seperate oil filter mount. The adapters are available now, price for the adapter that mounts the filter on the adapter is $75.
How much is the adapter that relocates the filter, elsewhere? I may have to go that route to avoid cutting the wheelwell on my Outlander MAX.
ALEX JONES
Old 12-04-2009, 07:25 PM

Member #6256
View MacLean's Photo Gallery(0)

Does anyone have a of pictures to show how much fender you have to cut out? I would be very interested in getting the adaptor just to run a normal filter that should be cheaper that the BRP and also it should help you a little bit just by being able to increase your oil capacity even if you don't have the cooler. I was also wondering about the dipstick gauges, do they just pop in place or are they screwed in like factory? I was just wondering about the seal of it when your doing water crossings. If I got the adaptor with the 3 ports for temp & cooler lines could I leave 3 plugs in them and run it unti I get it geared up with a cooler? Would the plugs block an oil passage? Thanks for any help.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Perf Tuners

Member #2653
View john cannon's Photo Gallery(0)

MaD MotorSports

You have to run a line out and back into the adapter. Plugs will stop flow. dont know anything about the dip stick guages.
MaD MotorSports
ATV EFI Custom Tuner