Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
- LED headlamps and tail light - easy enough, already in many vehicles.
- Tyre pressure monitors with display. Unless by then, tyres won't go flat anymore....
- Onboard compressor (as in Max LTD) standard on all 800's
- User-adjustable suspension on 1-up models too, front and rear.
- OR : auto-adjusting suspension, based on terrain scan (hmm) speed etc
- Big display with integrated GPS/MP3/communications/radio etc. Rhino-like system to map your buddies' positions.
- ABS - ? - possible off-road, but tricky to implement...
- Stability system - ? - similar to Spyder's concept? Imagine a system that will be able to mitigate roll-over, taking into account speed, steering input, turning angle etc!
- Airbag system to prevent crushing the rider when taking a tumble and the quad falls on top...
What else? the possibilities are endless, and most of the technology is here already!
2011 Commander X-XT (for passengers)
2010 Renegade 800R X-xc (race bike)
2010 Outlander 800R XT-P (fun bike)
2006 Outlander 800XT (spare bike)
2008 Can Am Spyder SM5 (road bike)
"Aut inveniam viam aut faciam"