Can-Am ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

finaly got the pics !

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  clint 
#1 ·
well i finally got some pics of my brand new left over 07' .TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK !

it has moto sport castle rock wheels & Innova mud gears 26x10x12 in the front & 26x12x12 in the rear .:aniwh:

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good! Those tires should get you through the rough stuff pretty well.

#4 ·
yup, got a set of those on a friends quad. I tell ya what, if they go through mud like they do snow.. you won't have any problems! My friends has the 12's on the front and back so its a bit of a bear.. but lots of flotation and lots of bite in the snow.

#6 ·
great thing is they will also run flat !!! a buddy poped a 3/8" hole through one of his pikes peak wheels with those tires on and rode for 20 plus miles and nevr knew it untill he loaded it on the trailer .

#8 ·
Looks great w/those wheels.

#9 ·
yea , my wife a little & the captain of a fire hall near my house when we was looking for a guys 4-wheeler that recked & walked out until i fond him & road him out to get signal to call 911 .it messed this dude up !!!! 3 broke ribs , punctured lung , multiple breaks in hand & fingers , & a broke collar bone !!!!!!!!! oooohhhhhhh & his eye brow was split open so bad it almost covered his eye closed !!!

#11 ·
blevinsbulldog wrote:
well i finally got some pics of my brand new left over 07' .TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK !

:aniwh:
Looks great!

Shoulda gotGREEN tho, it's way faster :)

#12 ·
i was the first one to find him , he said hes was riding hard & hit the brakes & couldn't stop . he said he had probably walked 2 miles b-4 i found him . i was just riding on a trail & seen somebody on their knees on the side of the trail . first thing that come to my mind was i was getting robed , because he was decked out in full camo , until he turned & looked @ me & half his was covered in blood . i knew then he had been riding & recked .

#14 ·
Great job!! helping fellow atv'er out of what sounds like a serios situation, Good to know people like you still exist, Again Great job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.