Can-Am ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally broke down and bought a 2017 Can Am Outlander Max 1000 Limited

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  ChrisS819 
#1 ·
Well today was an exciting day. I went to the local Can -Am dealership and purchased a new 2017 Can-Am Outlander Max 1000 limited to replace my 2014 Outlander Max 1000 limited that I gave to my son. He has always liked it and I thought it was the perfect time to give it to him. I should have mine by the beginning of next week after they install the radiator relocation kit along with the snorkel kit. I already ordered an RJWC Dual split exhaust. Tomorrow I'll call VForce John tomorrow to order my Dynojet Power Comander 5. I think I'll plan a trip to the HMC trail next weekend to break it in.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Hello Chris! Greetings from Slovakia, Europe. Congratulations for your new ATV. It is fantastic to hear that you passed your previous Outlander to your son! It is always a pleasure to ride together with a son.

Would it be possible to post some pictures when you have the relocation of the radiator a nd snorkel kit ready? I have 2017 850 XTP and also planning to this upgrade,but wondering how it looks...

Odoslané z SM-G920F pomocou Tapatalku

#7 ·
Chris819, we have the same affection, Can Am-itis. I also have an Outlander Max Ltd and have enjoyed all 13 hours I have on the machine. I have not had any defects or issues with any of the systems so far. I'm going to change fluids soon. I felt I had a "jerky" clutch, but it is smoothing out with additional hours. Or I'm calibrating my thumb to feed throttle more gently.

I'm not sure of the changes from the 14 model year to the 17 model year. I think suspension geometry was one of the changes.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.