Can-Am ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

It finaly happend (RAD!!!)

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  FALCAN 
#1 ·
Ok Ok… I’m getting the hang of it now, (LOL)
What I wanted to mention is that my rad seems to have some fins swollen.
I will be taking it to the dealer; did any of you have an issue with it being warranty??

Second is that I was talking to my dealer and he mentioned something about the clutch, how belt dust gets into it and makes it squeal, any updates on that??
Thanks.

#2 ·
What cc is your quad?
I am not awear of any updates on the clutchs except it needs to be service from time to time. Just a real good cleaning and libe up the one way bearing with Isoflex grease (available here in small quanties)

I just cleaned my rad the other day and I did not see any swallen fines.
Let us know how you make out at the dealership.

#4 ·
Thanks! So it's just like mine then except I have 6900 kms on it already. Let me know if the radiator is an update ok?

#5 ·
The rad is not updated...but the overflow jug cap is. I had no problems with Can am replacing my rad on a 08 outlander. As far as the clutch goes you can do that yourself. I think FMJ had a pretty good write up on that, try a search. If that doesn't work pm me.

#8 ·
That is so important that your have a dealer that you can get along with. I too have an awesome dealer and they treat me very well. My dealer is Enns Bros and they own like 6 BRP dealership here in Manitoba. They just opened a BRP only Recreational Store. Enns Bros are also a John Deere dealership, but this BRP only store is awesome, here's some pics:

Attachments

#9 ·
Bancroft Sport and Marine, I will not take it to any other dealer, I will do without if need be. the sevice is great the work is awsome because they care about their costomers and understand youre concerns and not just SELL, SELL, SELL. I visit them at least onec a week just to stop in and chat. Great bunch of people.

All I have to say Bancroft Sport and Marine ROCKS!!!!!:th_ATVsmiley::th_smilieyourock:

Bancroft Sport and Marine, Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

#10 · (Edited)
Bancroft Sport and Marine, I will not take it to any other dealer, I will do without if need be. the sevice is great the work is awsome because they care about their costomers and understand youre concerns and not just SELL, SELL, SELL. I visit them at least onec a week just to stop in and chat. Great bunch of people.

All I have to say Bancroft Sport and Marine ROCKS!!!!!:th_ATVsmiley::th_smilieyourock:
e
Bancroft Sport and Marine, Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.
I will put that in the vault if I am ever in the area and need something. There is a Cat dealer in Bancroft too isn't there? I think one of my employees bought a mudpro there. Walked in to look and left with a bike lol! I let him take mine for a rip at my shop and he is kickin himself in the ass now. Ahh easy credit plans. There are lots of trails around Bancroft isn't there? I have seen lots along the highway anyhow.
Hey did you ever get your snorkel done? I asked on the site couple of months back who was asking for help because I couldn't remember.

#11 · (Edited)
I have no use for the Cat Dealer I went to see them I was not impressed and left.
Yes tons of trails up there, I have a trailor that I go to every weekend.
The property owners in the area let us ride the property, it lets them know we are keeping an eye on things for them, it's all private land. CAN'T Beat that and you have the haritage trails too.

I havent snorkeled my ride yet, I might be upgrading to a 650 MAX:th_smiliethumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.