Can-Am ATV Forum

Dealers

This is a discussion on Dealers within the Can-Am Outlander forums, part of the Can-Am ATV Discussion category; Hello , I hear a lot of bad stories about dealers so wanted to post this about my dealer. Had a leaky water pump on ...

Go Back   Can-Am ATV Forum > Can-Am ATV Discussion > Can-Am Outlander

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 06:51 AM
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Member #11817
View wes's Photo Gallery(3)
Dealers

Hello , I hear a lot of bad stories about dealers so wanted to post this about my dealer. Had a leaky water pump on my XMR. Went to dealer to get fixed. Asked them about noisy fan and was told yes it is going out . They wanted to replace it BEFORE it quit. Most dealers won’t. Took it in wed. parts came in on thurs, picked bike up fri. They were really busy but knew I was getting ready for a ride and did it first to get me back on trail.
Well , update on Dealer warranty work: They replaced my water pump , and fan on the XMR. As they were finishing I asked them If they could ck the fuel pump pressure . 33 # pressure at pump. That explains why it was running rough. They didn't have one in stock so they pulled one off the one of the floor models. Then they stayed late to finish it up. They told me the seal on front diff was starting to leak and to bring it in when I get back from RR.Yes these people do take care of me. H&W Marine Marshall
2013 RANGER XP LE ATV Wrecker
2014 MAVERICK XRS DPS
Sponsored Links
Can-AmForum.com is the premier Can-Am ATV, Can-Am Outlander, Can-Am Renegade Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-02-2011, 07:47 AM

First Name: Gerry
Member #11457
View Cruzrtwdgt's Photo Gallery(0)
great deal.... glad they took care of you. I hate my dealer - Swampfox in Bluefield VA
D2 Overfenders
Rene1 Performance Mud Flaps
PRM ATV Rear Rack
ITP SS212's
26" BigHorn 2.0's
Can Am Skids
Delorme PN-30 GPS/SPOT Emergency Locator
Stealth Snorkels
Hayden Fan Controller

From the hills of SW VA....
Old 04-02-2011, 10:17 AM

Member #13886
View taz2's Photo Gallery(0)
My dealer is great as well. I drive about an hour to get there. St. boni motorsports, st. bonifacious, mn
Old 04-02-2011, 01:21 PM

Member #14023
View nitro570's Photo Gallery(0)
Thats alot of problems for a new machine.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:13 PM

First Name: Hi,i am a 55 year old male,my wife and i just got into 4-wheeling two years ago,now have a grizzly 5
Member #12118
View snowbeast's Photo Gallery(2)
Quote: Originally Posted by wes View Post
Hello , I hear a lot of bad stories about dealers so wanted to post this about my dealer. Had a leaky water pump on my XMR. Went to dealer to get fixed. Asked them about noisy fan and was told yes it is going out . They wanted to replace it BEFORE it quit. Most dealers won’t. Took it in wed. parts came in on thurs, picked bike up fri. They were really busy but knew I was getting ready for a ride and did it first to get me back on trail.
Well , update on Dealer warranty work: They replaced my water pump , and fan on the XMR. As they were finishing I asked them If they could ck the fuel pump pressure . 33 # pressure at pump. That explains why it was running rough. They didn't have one in stock so they pulled one off the one of the floor models. Then they stayed late to finish it up. They told me the seal on front diff was starting to leak and to bring it in when I get back from RR.Yes these people do take care of me. H&W Marine Marshall
How many hours or miles do you have on that bike,that does sound like alot of problems for such a new bike,i am glad they stood 100% behind ya,because we only have 6 months of bumper to bumper,than 50 bucks comes out of our pocket to fix anything else up to the 24 months.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:56 PM

Member #11817
View wes's Photo Gallery(3)
Around 700 miles all mud riding. Would be higher but I ride to bikes. Just shows what mud will do, Have a new LTD I ride as hard , only on trails and never had an issue.
2013 RANGER XP LE ATV Wrecker
2014 MAVERICK XRS DPS
Old 04-04-2011, 12:09 PM

Member #13654
View Silverhornet81's Photo Gallery(14)
Glad to hear it Wes! I have an equally good story too. Im sure I told you about my issues with mine at Mud Nats, (if not, and for the sake of others, fuel pump was dying, diff sized tires on front..)well I brought both machines in last monday, told them what was going on etc etc. I had to buy a fuel pump from one of the race teams out there just so I could keep riding. My dealer took the old fuel pump, submitted a warranty claim for it, and sent me a check in the mail for the cost of the fuel pump AND labor. Basically they paid ME to work on my Outty. I have had a few issues with mine, but knowing that I have a dealer that will take care of me like that makes me not worry about it.

If you are near Richardson Texas and need a good dealer, go to Richardson Motorsports. They will take care of you.
28" ITP Mud Lites, Dalton Springs, SYA kit, Kewltek Spine Mod, EBC brake pads, K&N air filter, rear rack extension, fender guards, mud guards, Hella 500 100w lights, relocated radiator, back rest, VW horns, Moose carrier for the MP3 Player, custom rear cargo/cooler carrier.
'09 Yamaha Rhino (wifes toy)
J-Strong roof w/lights and stereo, SS 312's with 26" CST Ancla's, SYA kit, CFM 2" lift, EBC brake pads, relocated radiator/oil cooler, Cognito HD spindles, HD tie rod ends, custom rear bumper, custom front brush guard, custom cooler carrier.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Can-Am ATV Forum > Can-Am ATV Discussion > Can-Am Outlander

Search tags for this page
bx can am dealership
can am dealer marshall tx
can am dealers
can am dealers in marshall
can am dealers in marshall texas
can am dealers in marshall, texas
can am dealers in marshall,tx
can am dealership in marshall texas
can am maverick marshall texas
can am outlander dealers in va
can-am outlander dealers
can-am salesmarshalltx

can/am maverick dearler marshall tx

canam dealers --filetype:ps -filetype:dwf -filetype:kml -filetype:kmz -filetype:xls -filetype:ppt -filetype:doc -filetyp
marshall texas canam
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.