Can-Am ATV Forum

Alpine flex plow questions

This is a discussion on Alpine flex plow questions within the Can-Am Outlander forums, part of the Can-Am ATV Discussion category; Well I've searched and read so many forums and watched the vids now I have some questions. Does anybody know how the plow handles in ...

Go Back   Can-Am ATV Forum > Can-Am ATV Discussion > Can-Am Outlander

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2013, 11:17 PM
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

First Name: New Owner
Member #27103
View cooterdog's Photo Gallery(0)
Alpine flex plow questions

Well I've searched and read so many forums and watched the vids now I have some questions.

Does anybody know how the plow handles in snow that was wet but had a chance to freeze? (like frozen driveway tire ruts) With my line of work I could be home late and its happened before causing shovel nightmares.

Also how is the lighting on a stock Can-Am 2012 500xt while plowing at night or should I invest in some extra lights?

So far I'm waiting for dealer to email me back with prices! I'm tired of waiting for my normal plow guy to clear the yard!!
Sponsored Links
Can-AmForum.com is the premier Can-Am ATV, Can-Am Outlander, Can-Am Renegade Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-17-2013, 11:27 PM
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Member #25063
View scottmc's Photo Gallery(0)
>>>oes anybody know how the plow handles in snow that was wet but had a chance to freeze? (like frozen driveway tire ruts)

Full size loaders with snow blades have a hard time dealing with this, as do dump trucks with belly blades. Don't expect an ATV plow to do any better. It's best to get at the snow when it falls.

>>>Also how is the lighting on a stock Can-Am 2012 500xt while plowing at night or should I invest in some extra lights?

Yup, you'll need better lighting front and back. I've had good luck with mail order LED work lights.
Warn ProVantage 60" Plow
Peerless 2 Link V-Bar Chains
Front/Rear LED Work Lights

Last edited by scottmc; 11-17-2013 at 11:30 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Can-Am ATV Forum > Can-Am ATV Discussion > Can-Am Outlander

Search tags for this page

alpine flex plow

best deal on alpine flex plow for can am
can am flex plow price
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.