Can-Am ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Performance ATV parts XMR 1000 Snorkel Riser kit!!

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Titan 
#1 ·
Mine is on the way!!! More pics to come. This is some great guys i met on the trail and makes some great stuff! [IMG]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.ne...333569_501556456532205_1680600744_o.jpg[/IMG]

See less See more
#2 ·
Ohhhhhh shiiiiitt..!!!!!!!! Looks like you found somethin else for me to blow money on SICKXMR....LOLOLOL..!!! :D

TITAN

#3 ·
Snorkel your atv has had one for a while know but that one looks good to. I wonder which one is better?

#4 ·
What's the cost? It is not on their web site yet.

#5 ·
They just got done with the kit with directions. It is $119,99. For now it won't come with the gauge pod with pre cut holes. They can't get them yet. So for now u will have to male your own holes.

#6 ·
Any word if they have the modded pods for this snorkel kit yet..??? Wanna put one on before hitting Busco soon as mine is fixed...

TITAN

#11 ·
Will do too....:D. Thx bro

TITAN

#10 ·
Will do! Your the one that kinda pushed me to get the XMR. Was between a comander, rzr and xmr. I saw your pics on highlifter and made my desicion ha! I'm on can am monsters as well but my fb is off temporary. I'm building mine similar to the one Bobby Meeks built with the catvos lift.

Oh I'm also a LSx fan! Had a 450hp 5.3 in a 01 ext cab silverado till it got totaled. Swapped over to the dmax world but I've got a few LS motors waiting for transplant into a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.