Can-Am ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max seats are now $579!!!!!!!

5K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  slayer1962 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I ordered one when I bought my bike. It was on back order. Just came in and I picked it up yesterday. Went home and saw the catalog posted, then saw the price. Went back to the dealer today and they corrected the price down to $579.99 for me and refunded the difference. (Over $400).:yahoo:

#7 ·
650.00 in Canada, heh heh heh.

#8 ·
Well, They changed the price of the seat... again! The catalog now has it listed for $649.99. :th_smiliepullhair: It seems they can't figure out what they want to sell it for. I'm glad I went straight back in as soon as I saw it. Got my price corrected to $579.99. :yahoo:

#11 ·
Do they make a seat that will fit g2 xt... I would love to have a nice seat like that for my wife to ride I just didn't want a max because of the length?

#12 ·
BRP doesn't. This one fits the XMR 1000 (because it is on the long wheelbase) and is a replacement for the Max.

#14 ·
Sure wish they would make a rear seat to fit the LinQ system... Maybe one of you guys should create one im sure it would be a big seller for us guys that like riding 2 up on the shortys!!!

#16 ·
I'm still waiting on a couple of parts that are on back order. I'll post some pictures of the install after I get mine on. Everything is already on your bike for the seat to be added except the pins the seat locks onto. You just install the pins in the "Max bracket" and the seat goes on and is removable with a quick release latch in the back just like on the Max.

Reactions: Spawn
#17 ·
To install the pins and "max bracket" do you have to drill into the plastics or frame? And would adding one void any part of the warranty?

#20 ·
It is a dealer item. Do a search for "2014 BRP Catalog" on here and you will find a link to it. The seat is on page 72 of the catalog.

#23 ·
I found out that not all of the needed parts had been ordered for mine. Took it into the dealer. Great bunch of guys. They ordered the missing parts, and a complete seat. They said I get whatever gets there the quickest. They will finish assembly either way. The second seat to arrive will go in the showroom for the next person that wants one.

#24 ·
2 up

someone will figure out how to do it on the outlander xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.