Can-Am ATV Forum

WHAT IF 20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS VACATED AMERICA?

This is a discussion on WHAT IF 20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS VACATED AMERICA? within the This Just Pisses Me Off forums, part of the Off Topic and General Discussion category; submitted by Bearpawx4 WHAT IF 20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS VACATED AMERICA? Interesting read: Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News wrote a column ...

Go Back   Can-Am ATV Forum > Off Topic and General Discussion > This Just Pisses Me Off

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2008, 01:07 PM
Administrator
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Member #2
View outlandish's Photo Gallery(211)
submitted by Bearpawx4

WHAT IF 20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS VACATED AMERICA?

Interesting read:

Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News wrote a column titled, 'Mexican visitor's lament' -- 10/25/07. She interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting Denver last week. Hernandez said, They (illegal aliens) pay rent, buy groceries, buy clothes...what happens to your country's economy if 20 million people go away?'

That's a good question - it deserves an answer. Over 80 percent of Americans demand secured borders and illegal migration stopped. But what would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America ? The answers may surprise you!

* In California , if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico , it would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school systems, bankrupted hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another as English became the dominant language again.

*In Colorado , 500,000 illegal migrants, plus their 300,000 kids and grand-kids - would move back 'home,' mostly to Mexico . That would save Coloradans an estimated $2 billion (other experts say $7 BIL) annually in taxes that pay for schooling, medical, social-services and incarceration costs. It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out of Denver alone.

* Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs, and the terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens. Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals. Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67 percent drop out/flunk out rate via thousands of illegal alien students Speaking 41 different languages. At least 200,000 vehicles would vanish from our gridlocked cities in Colorado . Denver 's four percent unemployment rate would vanish as our working poor would gain jobs at a living wage.

* In Florida , 1.5 million illegals would return the Sunshine State back to America , the rule of law and English.

* In Chicago , Illinois , 2.1 million illegals would free up hospitals, schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more crime-free experience.

If 20 million illegal aliens returned 'home' -- If 20 million illegal

aliens returned 'home,' the U.S. economy would return to the rule of law. Employers would hire legal American citizens at a living wage. Everyone would pay their fair share of taxes because they wouldn't be working off the books. That would result in an additional $401 billion in IRS income taxes collected

annually, and an equal amount for local state and city coffers. No more push '1' for Spanish or '2' for English. No more confusion in American schools that now must contend with over 100 languages that degrade the educational system for

American kids. Our overcrowded schools would lose more than two million illegal alien kids at a cost of billions in ESL and free breakfasts and lunches.

We would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates at a cost of more than $1.6 billion annually. That includes 15,000 MS-13 gang members who distribute $130 billion in drugs annually would vacate our country.

In cities like L.A. , 20,000 members of the ' 18th Street Gang' would vanish from our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs for ID theft from Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters! Losing more than 20 million people would clear up our crowded highways and gridlock. Cleaner air and less drinking and driving American deaths by illegal aliens!

Drain on America 's economy; taxpayers harmed, employers get rich over $80 billion annually wouldn't return to their home countries by cash transfers. Illegal migrants earned half that money untaxed, which further drains America 's economy - which currently suffers an $8.7 trillion debt.

At least 400,000 anchor babies would not be born in our country, costing us $109 billion per year per cycle. At least 86 hospitals in California, Georgia and Florida would still be operating instead being bankrupted out of existence because illegals pay nothing via the EMTOLA Act.

Americans wouldn't suffer thousands of TB and hepatitis cases rampant in our country-brought in by illegals unscreened at our borders. Our cities would see 20 million less people driving, polluting and grid locking our cities. It would also put the 'progressives' on the horns of a dilemma; illegal aliens and their families cause 11 percent of our greenhouse gases. Over one million of Mexico 's poorest citizens now live inside and along our border from Brownsville, Texas to San Diego, California in what the New York Times called, "colonias" or new neighborhoods. Trouble is, those living areas resemble Bombay and Calcutta where grinding poverty, filth, diseases, drugs, crimes, no sanitation and worse. They live without sewage, clean water, streets, electricity, roads or any kind of sanitation.

The New York Times reported them to be America 's new "Third World" inside our own country. Within 20 years, at their current growth rate, they expect 20 million residents of those colonias. (I've seen them personally in Texas and Arizona ; it's sickening beyond anything you can imagine.) By enforcing our laws, we could repatriate them back to Mexico

High integrity, ethical invitation we invite 20 million aliens to go home, fix their own countries and/or make a better life in Mexico . We invite a million people into our country legally more than all other countries combined annually. We cannot and must not allow anarchy at our borders, more anarchy within our borders and growing lawlessness at every level in our nation it's time to stand up for our country, our culture, our civilization and our way of life.

Interesting Statistics Just in case you missed this the last time around & believe those who say we need to have Illegal Aliens here to work at slave labor wages to help greedy businesses. Don't we have a minimum wage law?

Here's the "Snopes" for doubters:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/bankofamerica.asp

I hope the following is forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of the following facts:

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.

http://tinyurlcom/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

http://transcriptscnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US .

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

11. During the year 2005, there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from terrorist countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the southern border. Homeland SecurityReport:

http://tinyurl.com/t9sht

12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/PDF/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.

http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States !"

http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

Sponsored Links
Can-AmForum.com is the premier Can-Am ATV, Can-Am Outlander, Can-Am Renegade Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-31-2008, 06:17 AM
Super Moderator
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Member #1127
View QUADAHOLIC's Photo Gallery(57)
I wish they would give out this kind of information on national tv, I knew of only about half of it and, I'm there, right in the thick of it.
ALEX JONES
Old 01-31-2008, 08:12 AM

Member #4142
View Bearpawx4's Photo Gallery(0)
Yep, it is just like the situation around gun control, all you ever get is the negative regarding guns, but never the positive!

In this case, all you hear is the positive with the added twist of, Oh, All those poor, poor, little nice Illegal Immigrants, all they want to do is come here and make a better life for themselves, blah, blah, blah......

Never mind all the above stated facts !

Last night I did forward that onto my Reps in the Senate and Congress with my added comments and questions regarding this topic.

My belief is I will get a PC response, ( if I get one at all ). Then I intend on sectioning out each fact, and asking point blank ( WTF ? ) !

In our area , just this past summer, an Illegal migrant from Mexico, shot at point blank, a Sheriff Deputy, in the Face and chest, killing him.

It is a long story, but the bottom line is, this freak'in Illegal had a long rap sheet ranging all the way to Texas. And because of our mambi pambi weak laws regarding this type of skum, one more Law enforcement officer, with a family, is dead !

Just before that, an Illegal from Mexico killed a local well known school teacher coming home from a school event on the interstate. This Idiot was driving drunk, down the wrong way on a major HWY, and hit this teacher head on at 60 MPH.

The fact is, and the above confirms it, more AMERICANS are Killed and or a victim of an assault right here in the U.S.A. by Illegal immigrants, then you see in the war torn Middle east.

Old 01-31-2008, 11:47 AM

First Name: Church member, fun loving, Retired law Enforcement
Member #4292
View glwbear's Photo Gallery(0)
BRAVO, BRAVO Outlandish. Well written and I agree with you 110%.

I retired from Law Enforcement after 34 years working Major Narcotics! Most of all the real problems were from illegals! It got so bad I retired and and said the Hell with the system, as the system doesn't work... it only works if you an illegal or have a million dollar Attorney!

I heard a very wealthy man tell us if he hadn't already been a millionair, that he'd tear up his passport and come across the border only speaking spanish. He's get free Medical, free housing, Food Stamps, and as soon as he could father a child he'd get a chance to stay in this country the rest of his life with most all the benefits from the government for FREE!

Now, hold on to yourself for this next story....... I own a shopping center with numerous stores. I had a Korean (Here on a guest VISA) come to me and want to lease a store space for a new Video Rental Store like Blockbuster. I had him fill out a lengthly questionair and when I read it I was shocked!

He's only been in the USA for less than 8 months.

He and his wife both own new Mercedes Benz autos.

His son drives a new Datsun and attends Stanford University

They owns a Home in an exclusive very wealthy area

I finally just came right out and asked him where did he get all his $$$$ and was I doing something wrong?

He replied that he got a SBA Loan of $500,000 for 3% for 30 years and his sister got one too, as she's is opening us a Dry Cleaners/Laundry.

My wife who is part American Indian (documented) & could not qualify for a SBA loan to open a female minority owned business because she earned over $12,000 a year. Hell, this guy from Korea sure as hell earned more than $12,000 to come over here and buy what he has (his autos & a home) and sent his son to Stanford University.

Thanks to our Politicians and wanting all the minority VOTES we have stupid laws and SBA Loans for people who don't even live or were not even born here. I called a friend in Washington DC and he said it is called "Stupid Money" because all the Loans are Federally funded and should the people default on the Loan, the Government will pay the loan off. I then asked a friend in Federal law Enforcement how many SBA or other Federally funded Loan programs did they investigate for NON-Payment and what were the results? I got a "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I then explained it in length and I was told, "NONE". I then gave him the senerio of the SBA Loan and what would happen if I took the money and either disappered or just went flat broke. He said nothing would happen, as they don't investigate SBA Loan defaults. So now we know how to Steal legally. Tell an Immigrant to get a SBA Loan for $500,000 half a million dollars and once they get the loan you'll marry him or her and split the $$$ with them. You'll father a child with them and go on your way as now the immigrant can stay here forever as she or he has a dependent child who is a real US Citizen. END OF STORY.

This makes me sick!

I say pack them all up and send them all back to where they came from. Close our Borders and stop the NAFTA treaty dead in it's tracks.

Such utter bulls--t and it's only going to get worse.

I've said my 2 cents worth and I am sorry if I offended anyone... but the truth is the truth!

glwbear
PCIII
Ricochet Skids
FASST Bars & Rox risers
Alumatec CVC Guards
Dalton Clutch
kewltek frame Mod
Battery Box mod
Autometer Temp Gauge
Air box Mod
Deflecta Shield front Box
BRP Full Racks
REDLINE Oil fluids & Water Wetter
Stainless Heat shields

Old 01-31-2008, 12:47 PM

Member #4142
View Bearpawx4's Photo Gallery(0)

No need for saying your sorry to anyone glwbear . The only possible person or people you could offend, are those who have taken advantage of the stupid system, and your basically calling them out on what they've done.

All of these types of programs initially were put into place to help Legal Immigrants get a start. Not saying at all I agree,,,, but as time went on,,, like people do, they figure out how they can scam the system, tell their friends and family,,, now the snowball effect.

Problem on this end,,,,,,,,noboby is monitoring the fact that we are getting screwed !

The rule or whatever you want to call it, that claims, states that if a pregnant Illegal has their kid in the U.S. , that it automatically makes that kid a U.S. citizen,, or even better, a guy fathers some child here even though he's an Illegal, not he, the women is she wasn't and the Kid are U.S. citizens.......Now there you have an easy way to beat the system and you give it to them on a silver plater.... That is B.S. ! It is also a no brainer it is being taken advantage of !

I say, haul their A$$ back and tell them to get in line, period ! No more Freebies ! We're on to you,,,,,and it is done!

Oddly enough,,, our sweat government has no problem with getting tough on their own, with tax collections, double and triple taxation, defaulted mortgages,, delinquent parent for alimony and so on........but God forbid they crack down on All Illegals migrant's or people like you pointed out with the SBA loans.

( Love to have one of those,,, man I'd have my cabin in the North Woods this spring, maybe pay on it for awhile, but when I get bored with that, I'll default on it,

NOT! )

The American People need to start speaking up,,, otherwise their just turning it over to the 1-5%'ers, the squeaky whinny wheels out there, that want everything for nothing, and also to just ruin the morality of the human race !

Old 01-31-2008, 05:54 PM
VIP Member

Member #2127
View chris85am's Photo Gallery(4) Send a message via AIM to chris85am Send a message via Yahoo to chris85am
oh my freaking god that make me sick
06 Red Outty 800 XT, Ricochet skid plates, Alumtech CV guard, Renegade foot pegs, BRP windshield & mirrors, Odyssey PC680 battery, Moose cargo boxes, Dick\'s ATV adapt-a-hitch, HMF optimizer & exhaust, Crtuchfield stage #2F&#1R, plus more to come.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:00 AM

Member #4042
View compact64's Photo Gallery(0)
Well said outlandish must agree.

But instead of sending them back, how about justmakingmexico another state then therewould be no aliens and they would have to play buy the same rules.

Garmin rino520 gps
27 Swamplites
14inch ITP 106
HMF pipe
XT front bar
crutchfield shocks
Old 02-01-2008, 06:04 AM
Super Moderator

Member #1127
How bout Australia annex them?
ALEX JONES
Old 02-01-2008, 06:17 AM

Member #4042
View compact64's Photo Gallery(0)
Where still battlin with the asian boat people and ..and ..and..others
Garmin rino520 gps
27 Swamplites
14inch ITP 106
HMF pipe
XT front bar
crutchfield shocks
Old 02-01-2008, 06:20 AM
Super Moderator

Member #1127
We have them too! :hp:
ALEX JONES

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Can-Am ATV Forum > Off Topic and General Discussion > This Just Pisses Me Off

Search tags for this page
mexican visitor lament snopes

mexican visitor's lament snopes

rocky mountain tmes whaet if illegals left
snopes denver rocky mt news on if all aliens left

snopes tina griego

snopes tina griego what if they left
snopes tina griego, journalist for the denver rocky mountain news wrote a column titled, mexican visitor's lament.
snopes what if they left
snopes-tina griego
tina griego mexican visitor's lament
tina griego on illegal aliens

tina griego snopes

tina griego what if they left
what if 20 million illegal aliens vacated america snopes
what if 20 million illegal aliens vacated america?
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.