Can-Am ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

LITTLE EGYPT, MARION IL. Who wants to ride????

2K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  roffler 
#1 ·
Last year my group went to little egypt in marion IL and I missed that weekend. I have been wanting to go for a while now. We discussed it last weekend and decided it was time to set something up. It is supposed to have a lot of trails, hills, rocks, mud, water, lots of everything!
So.......

Who would be interested in going?
What weekend works best for everyone?
How many folks going in SxS's? Only asking cause the guys here with them dont wanna be the only ones!

Post up guys and gals. Lets see who is interested.

Most of my group doesnt drink....we just love to ride. The SxS folks in our group like to take there time and have a few brews every 100ft or so along with a cigarette....LOL!! But either way we always have a great time!

So whos up for it and when we going?

#2 ·
Where is this place at? How far from TN? lol

#3 ·
if it is a weekend i dont have my son count me in. on a side note i am trying to get a group to go back to taylorville on the 1st of aug if your in

#6 ·
eh, little too far for me right now. Maybe in October when i head up that way if things plan out.

#12 ·
i have my son on the 2nd and 4th weekends of the month. jv broke my taillight pushing me out of a hole right after i broke his buddies taillight pushing him out of the same hole

#13 ·
OK guys......I am hoping there is more than just us 3 going from this forum, but so far the 22nd of august is looking good. Any thoughts?

Oh and we are riding in Casey again this weekend.....where the bogs were at when roffler and I met. If you guys wanna go let me know.

#14 ·
OK guys......I am hoping there is more than just us 3 going from this forum, but so far the 22nd of august is looking good. Any thoughts?

Oh and we are riding in Casey again this weekend.....where the bogs were at when roffler and I met. If you guys wanna go let me know.
I will be at the huzzah river floating.... man I am not sure when we can all get this done with the kids and stuff... I am thinking its going to have to be like the second weekend in sept....

#16 ·
i can do the second weekend in sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.