Can-Am ATV Forum banner


  1. Renegade x 800 Certificate of Newness Help

    Can-Am / BRP
    Hi im looking for some advice , i imported a US Renegade x 800 atv to the UK. I need a certificate of newness to register the atv on the road. The UK can-am dealers cant get me a certificate as the atv came from USA. Can anyone point me in the direction of a dealer or contact details of...