Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have a 07outty 840... Recently have been doing a lot of work on it and just got the motor back In after a rebuild Los put in new wire harness new fuel tank new starting solinoid... And got everything in and fired up no issues took it out for the break in ride on the motor notice firstoff sometimes it likes to die on idle but that's just mater of me playing with the ful map. The bigger problem. Noticed was when I would try to restart the bike after it dies. It sounded like a dead battery like it didn't have enough power to turn over. Or like it was in compression lock or something so let it sit a while and got it to fire up so when I got it home I got a brand new battery on it I fired up up let it run a bit then it would decided to die out and boom same issue it tries to turn over but sounds like it doesn't have enough power somehow and now a when I try to start it it will sometimes click and my 4wd light and gear indicator light flickers.....any ideas????

·
Registered
578 Posts
Might be the starter draging. Only other thing is someone screwed up in the bottom end and its getting tight when its hot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts