Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Thanks for the offer.

I have a question. On your site you mention "extensions". I could not find any information on them.

Can I assume they are meant to extend and existing cable solution? How do they work in terms of attachment? What is the use case?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer.

I have a question. On your site you mention "extensions". I could not find any information on them.

Can I assume they are meant to extend and existing cable solution? How do they work in terms of attachment? What is the use case?
Extensions are winch ropes that have two eyes on the rope to get you more reach when you do not have enough reach with your existing wire or rope.

Very handy. I carry around 400 feet with me, because sometimes you just need more reach to get to stable ground.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Awesome looking items and good prices! Are the yellow hooks for sale ala cart? Will be ordering for sure very soon!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is this code still valid? Just tried to use it and it kept coming back as an error. Hope we can still use it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is this code still valid? Just tried to use it and it kept coming back as an error. Hope we can still use it.
HossZ71,
Yes it is valid, were you typing it into the coupon spot?
Did you put a space in the code?
Todd

Hm, tried it without and with space and still error. I'll just call in an order like budman did if I can still get the discount that way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts