Can-Am ATV Forum banner

12" Red Beadlock Rims

1074 Views 17 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  jrj1987
Hey guys just thought I would share these Rims I bought for a pretty good price. I paid $250.00 for all 4! They are USED. Can I take the Beadlocks off and have them Powdercoated again? Anyone know what the color is called? Thank you! 
Rectangle Orange Art Paint Font
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2017 Can Am Renegade 1000R Color is: Red/Black
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They absolutely can be removed and re powder coated.
Any local shop should be able to match up the color, sand blast them then re coat.
I thought so! I am thinking of just having a 2nd set of tires on these rims. Just because I guess. Lol! I want to get some Pitbull Rockers in 26". I think it would look cool!

· Registered
2017 Can-Am Outlander 570 Pro
514 Posts
What a deal! One recommendation get new beadlock bolts when you dismount them.

Reactions: Jack796

· Registered
2017 Can-Am Outlander 570 Pro
514 Posts
Why do you say that?
It is recommended that you should change them every time take them apart. And there is a possibility that one will snap. I am telling it to you for safe measures. It’s up to you

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: jrj1987

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is recommended that you should change them every time take them apart. And there is a possibility that one will snap. I am telling it to you for safe measures. It’s up to you

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I will take a look at them then I get them in. Thanks for the heads up!

· Registered
780 Posts
I thought so! I am thinking of just having a 2nd set of tires on these rims. Just because I guess. Lol! I want to get some Pitbull Rockers in 26". I think it would look cool!

I'm currently running a set of PitBull Growler XOR's and think they're pretty decent.
I also have a set of GBC Dirt Commander's on another set of factory wheels that I can switch off to when it's less rocky.

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm currently running a set of PitBull Growler XOR's and think they're pretty decent.
I also have a set of GBC Dirt Commander's on another set of factory wheels that I can switch off to when it's less rocky.
Awesome! Do you have any pictures of them? Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts