Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear members, does anyone know what can happen if you leave the hoses and fuel filters that come attached to the grommets that hold the 2 fuel lines that go into the fuel tank, laying inside the fuel tank ? I ask because when I pulled the fuel lines with the grommets , they came out without the hoses and fuel filters on the tip of the hoses. I would greatly appreciate any help.
Thanks very much.

·
Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
7,278 Posts
Welcome to the site

You should be able to fish those remnants out through the holes there, but I don't know that I'd lose any sleep over it if I couldn't.

Those mesh screen/check ball filters are still available, the fuel line is just fuel line, buy the upgraded Seadoo 90's and new grommets, and away ya go.

·
Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
7,278 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear members, does anyone know what can happen if you leave the hoses and fuel filters that come attached to the grommets that hold the 2 fuel lines that go into the fuel tank, laying inside the fuel tank ? I ask because when I pulled the fuel lines with the grommets , they came out without the hoses and fuel filters on the tip of the hoses. I would greatly appreciate any help.
Thanks very much.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks very much for your help. Do you know if they sell the grommets , the fuel lines , the inner hoses and the fuel filters as a kit ? Thanks again

·
Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
7,278 Posts
No kit that I'm aware of.

The fuel line can be purchased in bulk at any auto parts store. The screens and grommets are OE through your dealer or Rocky Mountain or Partzilla, etc. The 90's I wouldn't go back with OE, those didn't work great for me, I went with the larger/longer SeaDoo 90s as shown in that post.

·
Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
7,278 Posts
I shoulda had you start a new thread for the repair itself, this is simply the new member introduction subforum.

Anyway, click on the link in my post #3, takes you right to my post of the 90's I'm talking about.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts