Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am having a major issue. Radiator cap is new, Fan kicks on as should. Antifreeze keeps spitting out of overflow.Bad Thermostat? Please help.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
774 Posts
I am having a major issue. Radiator cap is new, Fan kicks on as should. Antifreeze keeps spitting out of overflow.Bad Thermostat? Please help.
Welcome to the forum.
Could be your system needs to be burped, or could be a bad head gasket, or could be a bad thermostat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum.
Could be your system needs to be burped, or could be a bad head gasket, or could be a bad thermostat.
Thanks man, I went through the empty and refill procedure of antifreeze last night , ran for a little bit. I will see today after I run her hard.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
774 Posts
Thanks man, I went through the empty and refill procedure of antifreeze last night , ran for a little bit. I will see today after I run her hard.
Sometimes guys will hook the winch cable to a stout tree limb and raise the front up almost standing on the back end to burp the coolant system.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sometimes guys will hook the winch cable to a stout tree limb and raise the front up almost standing on the back end to burp the coolant system.
So is this why my system is pressurized even after it sits overnight?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts