Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a little reading but haven't found what I'm looking for. I have the ATV listed in the title. The rear shocks are absolutely shot. I've read enough to learn how bad the stock shocks are anyways so i'm looking for suggestions for the most budget friendly aftermarket shock that will last. The ATV is just used for light farm use, hunting, and the occasional trail ride. I don't ride or corner or trail ride hard so I don't need anything crazy but would like something a little better than the stock shocks. So what are my options? Thanks for the help

·
Registered
995 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I definitely don't need a $1200 set of shocks!

Is that HPG kit a pretty good upgraded and much better quality shock/spring setup than the factory ones?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Look at racetech suspension rebuilds, you send in your worn shocks and they revalve and spring them with better then OEM quality

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One more question. I've seen lots of mention of the heavy duty springs on the front and guys loving them. However, I need new rear shocks. The link for the HPG's has the full rear kit with shocks and springs but mentions the springs are standard, not the heavy duty version. Is there a heavy duty version spring for the rear? I can't find it anywhere except the EPI ones which are like $60 a piece

1 - 7 of 7 Posts