Can-Am ATV Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
3,042 Posts
It wasn't just you, Justin, the link didn't show up on my end either. I just chalked it up to newfangled technology getting the best of ole Bonz :p :p

Reactions: JBreezy

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Yeah, I'm not trying to bash them or put them down. My engine is running great now. It's just the fact that the rear cylinder was put together with the timing off and that had to be fixed... The quality of work was great, but someone had the timing off... Idk. It was put together well still, like the quality of the rebuild was good, despite that one thing being incorrect.

Where else did you have your work done? I couldn't find anywhere else that rebuilt can am motors. I really tried to find somewhere, I wanted something within driving distance of Nashville so I could avoid shipping the engine altogether. I'd love to know what other options are out there in case I ever need to have it done again in the future.
you have one of the best engine builders right there near you, Nick Colman. he's BRPfanatic on eBay, he owns colman Transmission, then you have ray parker [whole sale atv] there to that does dyno work. then a little further north you have Les Kubach [high tech power sports]. I'm about to get an engine built and ill be using Nick Colman.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
is nick colman in Tennessee?

61 - 63 of 63 Posts