Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 11 outlander 400 efi. I am wondering if there is anybody that has a homemade snorkel kit for this quad. If so can you provide pics and specifics on what I need to buy.

·
Registered
550 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
That looks like an SYA kit Matt, lol.

But yeah, wolvie, I was just in your shoes a few months back, thinking I'd do fine to just DIY my snorkel kit. There's a video on the ole youtube of a homemade snorkel kit on their 400, the guy does a good job of itemizing the sizes and bends and lengths of pipe etc, but in the end I just went with the SYA kit.

I justified it by anticipating at least 2 trips to the local plumbing store/Home Depot/whatever, if not 3, and then even perhaps still having to order something online, etc., and for an eventual savings of just not enough to make it worth it. Some of those places won't sell you less than a 10' stick of whatever size you want, etc.

In the end, I just plunked down the $180 or whatever it was, to have all the stuff show up on my doorstep.

·
Registered
550 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Ohhh. That one. LOL. I thought you were talking about some super secret hidden switch that I wasn't aware of. Although.... that wouldn't be a bad idea to add on. Hmmm.
lol someone switched out your coffee for decaf..... you replied to the killswitch conversation in the snorkel thread

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hahahaha. Yeah. I just woke up.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Click on the links I posted in post #2. There are PLENTY of examples online already.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
amekassa80
Can-Am ATV Forum
Can-Am Forum features the most comprehensive collection of Can-Am ATV information! Renegade, Outlander & MX, DS450 and more!
Full Forum Listing