Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2012 Commander Limited. The air shocks will not air up, but I can air up a tire with the air chuck connection. I traced the air lines from the compressor into some type of air manifold. I disconnect the lines coming out of the air manifold that goes to the small tanks that then feed the front and rear shocks. When I crank the commander air will come out of the line that goes to the air chuck and the air will continue to come out until I hold my finger on the line and let pressure build up, then the compressor kicks off. When I remove my finger the compressor will turn back on. This part works fine, but I can't seem to get air to come out of the lines that go to the small tanks, no matter what I do. I put the ACS system into Manual mode and run the pressure up to its highest setting, but no air ever comes out. I'm new to these commanders and I'm not sure what to do. Is it possible that the air manifold is bad? I see there is something that looks like an ECU or similar mounted by the compressor. Is it possible that is the problem? How do I troubleshoot from here?

I have looked over this and several other forums and have seen a lot of messages about different problems, but none with these specific symptoms. Any help is much appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts