Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys think about my idea to raffle off my 2013 Maverick? I understand that some folks may be skeptical, but I plan to video tape the raffle and you can pay with paypal gives the buyer some security. I'm just trying to find a creative way to sale my Maverick. Thanks guys!

==============

Images can be viewed here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10202500069876535.1073741827.1038721889&type=1&l=5fb834d4bd

2013 Can Am Maverick 1000R Raffle!!

Tickets are $100 each | No quantity limit

Paypal and Money orders accepted (if using paypal tickets are $102 unless you send as gift)

RAFFLE WILL BE VIDEO TAPED AND POSTED FOR EVERYONE

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE do not ask me to "rig" OR "fix" this raffle, I am a reputable, honest person and want everyone to feel comfortable before making a purchase. IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE, SIMPLY DON'T BUY A TICKET. This is a fair raffle for everyone.

UTV is located in NC and all responsibility for shipping or pickup is on the owner. Title is in hand. If you feel like any of these rules & regulations offend you, please do not enter because it's a raffle/contest not a promise. A minimum of 140 tickets and a max of 200 will be sold so your odds will be great no matter what.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'd probably buy a ticket...

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
do you have a time limit set for picking the winner? I see you have a minimum and maximum ticket sale, but it could take a year or more to sell 140 tickets possibly. Just saying...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your interest. I will set a time limit before it officially starts. Probably 2-3 weeks, but I am just seeing what kind of interest I have before putting everything together.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I didn't think it was legal to personally raffle an item? thought it had to benefit someone or group for tax purpose?

but if it is I would buy a ticket..lol

·
Registered
822 Posts
No offense, but someone with 1 post that is in charge of thousands of $$$$.....well, use your best judgment.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
16 post over there,...lol no offense again meant either. ;) I'd be in if it's all on the up and up, plus I live near Chattanooga, TN so I am not that far from you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If it was sponsored by a third party, maybe an atv shop or something, I might be down for a ticket

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
Well I live in nc , right outside raleigh , I know where statesville is , so I would be in for this and will come out the day this all takes place so I can pick it up when I win !!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts