Can-Am ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to snorkel my 13 outty 800xt but I don't know where to start. I was going to order a SYATV kit but I hear to much bad. I see people making lists on what to buy to make your own but im not good with names of fittings and stuff if I was to go into a store to buy it lol. I would like to just buy a kit and bolt it on but what does every one think since can am dosent have one listed for the 2012-2013 800. Ive never had a snorkeled atv before and have 0 experience. HELP !!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Was skeptical on snorkeling mine but found a parts list on here and glad I did it myself, saved money from ordering online and you can make whatever you want for the finish above the pod as online kits only give you 2 options

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a snorkel kit from snorkel your atv and it was a bad choice. I had bad black and white instructions. butchered my speedo pod for nothing and when I contacted the company they said oh well....I built most of it myself. the only thing I used and like about the kit was the snorkel coming out of pod "look".

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know this is a old thread but wanted to share about the SYATV kit. I am putting one on my 13 outlander 500 as we speak.

Agreed directions are CRAP ... but I have snorkeled before. I chose this kit as I liked the riser style. As far as the kit I use some of the parts and fab the rest that way I know its going to last.

Most kits are hit or miss. Its up to you to make them work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.