Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Looks fairly even on most runs...But the winner is the Renegade because the Scrambler is just ugly!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I own the Gade but I can't say I hate the scrambler it looks like a bulldog and the gade like a wasp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I'm amazed the Popo could get off the line only a length behind as its so lazy as far as throttle response. I know the ponies are there, but its just lazy feeling.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Races with mods soon to come. He's got full dual big gun exhaust dobeck and air box mod. I've got the do beck gen 4 an a airbox mod, waiting on the dual dominators

·
Registered
995 Posts
I think the polaris is a hair faster, bring on the 1000R imo

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In a drag race no but he pulls from a roll as you see in the videos. We will see what happen when we both have bolt ons an clutches

·
Registered
267 Posts
Cool video, not a polaris fan at all but that scrambler goes pretty good. Can't wait to see modded race videos!

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
The Polaris dynos 2hp more on the Get Torqued dyno. I believe (don't quote me) it was 62 and 64HP.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Don't know if anyone has notice, but I have notice on 3 different 850xp's after about a year they seem to lose there grunt. Just seem to be quicker when new. Curious to see how the 1000's will do.

·
Registered
932 Posts
With the number of runs they did, it really appears to be who has the best jump off the line. Neither pulled away from the other.
I would take a Gade over a Scrambler. The Scrambler just looks odd to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts