1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got mine from a 1000 outlander Love rhe loudness!!!! Lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have the full HMF performance series on my 15 800r xmr and i live this thing it sounds like a 1200hp monster truck coming through the woods

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Anybody ever use the spi exhaust?

Am I correct in saying that an aftermarket exhaust fOr a 2014 outlander 800 will fit the 2015 800 xmr fine?
I'm looking at getting the spi slip on and there's a listing for 2014 outlander 800 but not a 2015 xmr but there is no change correct?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts

Am I correct in saying that an aftermarket exhaust fOr a 2014 outlander 800 will fit the 2015 800 xmr fine?
I'm looking at getting the spi slip on and there's a listing for 2014 outlander 800 but not a 2015 xmr but there is no change correct?

Correct no change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
436 Posts

I have a spi pipe and like it a lot good power great sound when cracking on it and soft when it needs to be ;) I have a 2012 max 800 xt

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What does the spi sound like compared to hmf.
I love the deep sound of the hmf but can get a spi for about $75 less

·
Registered
436 Posts
no idea on how to post a video but I can tell you it rips when you tromp it and seems pretty quiet when it needs to be

·
Registered
436 Posts
no idea on how to post a video but I can tell you it rips when you tromp it and seems pretty quiet when it needs to be
I have a I phone so if someone could tell me how to do it I would post a video with it

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Instead of replying by click on reply click on the 3 dots on the top right of the screen, click reply there, you will notice you now have icons to take pics, share pics and so on, the last one is more i believe, click there and a list will pop up, on that list you will be able to turn on video sharing, other way would be to upload to youtube and post the link

·
Registered
436 Posts
I have no idea where or what you mean

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Are you using tapatalk or just going to the site?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Site

1 - 20 of 23 Posts