Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned two Suzuki King quads (450 and a 750) A kawasaki Brute force (750) and they are don't hold a candle to my XMR, Im new to this but looking forward to any insight you all may have

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The XT my be a smoother ride but dear god my 2015 XMR 800r will go thru mud and anything in its way

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, new here myself. I've been working with customers for the past 6 months, we just go through setting people up for general sam's muddigras and another mud racing event this next week. People fell in love with that 800XMR when it came to going through hell and back in mud and water, on youtube you have guys riding that vehicle in 3-5ft of water; i think someone actually managed to drive it on its two back wheels.

As to the differences between XT vs. XMR. I'm looking in the pamphlets to double check. Thus far everything about the engine and suspension appears the same. When it comes to those two vehicles i believe the only differences are the added features. The XT will have the bumpers, winch and cool wheels. The big difference is the XMR set up that radiator to be on top, and if you undo the cover to it you will actually see the snorkeling feature. If you are not a big mud person, you can get away with buying the XT and going through some mud, but if you like mud alot and feet of it! then just get the XMR :)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts