Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good morning , new to the site so here we go ....i just recently purchased a 2016 renegade xxc 1000 digital camo , my question is , im going to buy a set of pit bull tires , i was wondering what was the biggest size you can go up to without any fitment issues ? im using the stock 12 inch bead lock rims i was wondering if 27 inch will fit ?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
good morning , new to the site so here we go ....i just recently purchased a 2016 renegade xxc 1000 digital camo , my question is , im going to buy a set of pit bull tires , i was wondering what was the biggest size you can go up to without any fitment issues ? im using the stock 12 inch bead lock rims i was wondering if 27 inch will fit ?
Best place to get Pit Bulls is Rocky MT ATV. :th_smiliedance:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I recommend discount tire for tires based on the excellent customer service I've always gotten from them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
[/QUOTE more info for me as well thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know this very old post but no one answered the actual question. Did you ever find out what actually fits on the stock bead locks?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts