Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am in the process of purchasing a 2020 Maverick Sport DPS 1000. I told the dealer Saturday I wanted it but they were closing shortly and got me set up for Tuesday to go through everything. Since then I have been doing research on the unit and what accessories I could want. During the research I came across something a bit concerning to me. The Sport/Eco driving mode. I can see on Can-am's website this toggle is standard on all 2020 Maverick Sport models, even the non DPS base model.

The unit I am looking at and really interested in does not have this toggle on the dash like the spec sheet says it has standard. Why could this be? Something I need to worry about?

The dealer is closed today and I plan on calling them right away in the morning but was hoping to get some more info here before I call.

Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello,

I am in the process of purchasing a 2020 Maverick Sport DPS 1000. I told the dealer Saturday I wanted it but they were closing shortly and got me set up for Tuesday to go through everything. Since then I have been doing research on the unit and what accessories I could want. During the research I came across something a bit concerning to me. The Sport/Eco driving mode. I can see on Can-am's website this toggle is standard on all 2020 Maverick Sport models, even the non DPS base model.

The unit I am looking at and really interested in does not have this toggle on the dash like the spec sheet says it has standard. Why could this be? Something I need to worry about?

The dealer is closed today and I plan on calling them right away in the morning but was hoping to get some more info here before I call.

Thanks!
Not positive, I think I remember discussions about Can Am either doing away with the sport/eco mode option on the Sport or moving the option to the display.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is in the display. Toggle/hold in the lower left switch by the screen and it switches from eco to sport and vice versa.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts