Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picking up same exact 570 XT this morning-- very happy about it-- called over 10 dealers all out of stock, before I finally got Central Vermont Motorcycles,( about 70 mile drive away) they had one left in crate. Apparently with Covid 19 the whole ATV industry has had record breaking sales the last 2 months - if you are looking for new 570 XT in Northeast-- good luck its a challenge finding a dealer that still has them

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Good stuff! Get out and ride!

·
Registered
118 Posts
It seems like sales for all brands are doing well, even used. Craig list in northern MN has two used Can Ams and one Grizzly for sale. POPOs had a good selection. Watched a trailer leave with a JD tractor with loader and hoe, 4 snowmobiles, and two POPO 850's pulled by a 50K GMC pickup. Looked to see if the fellow had a daughter!

·
Registered
520 Posts
yeah all brands are flying off the lots right now. everyone has extra cash and extra time to ride at the moment. My brother and sister in law bough a new Yamaha X4 XTR sxs last weekend. It was a demo unit with 40 miles on it. Dealer couldn't tell my brother when another one would come in, and all of the other dealers weren't letting them go or already had deals pending on them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Several dealers told me the ATV industry as a whole has had record breaking sales the last two months ( people looking to get out and having money/) downside to this is some of the more popular brands/models are difficult to find. Also two riding clubs in my area I was looking to join have waiting lists

Anyhow I'm new to sport- had my 570 a few days now, I'm having a ball. getting better every time out, this morning I'm a bit sore from 2.5 hours of hard riding last night- dont care cant wait to get back out there today!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts