Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
3,032 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the site!

Sharp looking machine there (y)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Been waiting for one of them sense March it’s suppose to be here in September as a 2021 that is, good looking rig I like the black on black . Never did get to see how bright the bumpers were in person?? Was all most thinking I was going to have them powder coated black if they were to loud lol.
Congrats!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Been waiting for one of them sense March it’s suppose to be here in September as a 2021 that is, good looking rig I like the black on black . Never did get to see how bright the bumpers were in person?? Was all most thinking I was going to have them powder coated black if they were to loud lol.
Congrats!!
I was playing the waiting game also. No one within a 100 miles of me had one. I was told it would be September or October before anyone could get one. Then this 2020 pop up on this one dealer's site the I had been periodically watching and I jumped on it. The black on black is really nice I would have preferred that but I had to go with what they had and this color scheme was my second choice. I think it's worth the wait to get what you want.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Great chose of ATV. To me if everyone does their home work on purchasing a 2020 Can-Am they will pick the XT-P model over the XT. Better shocks and some added toys too. I just finished a long conversation from a Costumer Relation Person from BRP. He had no ideal about the price increase on their Fox Podium shocks. I told him that the standard shocks on the BRP ATVs suck. You are lucky to get 500 kms out of them. I show him in black and white , right on page 45 in the 2019 accessory book. The Fox podiums were $714.00 and have jump to $1559.00 in 2020. I had to point it out to him, BS. I hope you enjoy your new toy, and have fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts