Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw a 2020 Outlander xmr 1000 and it didn't have Fox suspension... Why would Can Am do that? When I saw the 2020 was bringing back the manta green I was going to buy a brand new one, but it looks like they just cost savings the entire damn thing. No more hand guards, shittier wheels, etc. Does anyone else feel the same or am I just crazy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are the podiums

Sent from my SM-G960
Yeah pretty sure those are fox shocks
theyre definitely Not pods.

i don’t think they’re even Fox. They look very different from the 1.5 pods on the renegade.
they’ve been the same part number for the past years (except for the color code) and now they’ve completely changed

sorry for the multiple post. Mobile is really glitchy

the outlander doesn’t even come with beadlocks? Oh god I didn’t even notice that one until now

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
I think podiums are available with and without reservoirs. And various combos of adjustability.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I think podiums are available with and without reservoirs. And various combos of adjustability.
Right, they stripped down the outlander 1000 xmr of several features that made it the top of the line atv. The handguards are no longer standard, the nicer 1.5 podiums QS3 are extra, no beadlocks, etc. But the Renegade has all of those things standard.

They call alot of shocks podiums. Those are the 1.5s.
Right but the ones on the Outlander this year are not QS3's. The one on the renegade are QS3's though

·
Registered
240 Posts
I agree with the Op that they seemed to have went cheaper. No beadlocks is kind of lame on a mud machine and the shocks are a lower model too. Handguards are cheap so I ordered a set of those, but still they should have put them on anyways.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Very disappointing to see can am “down grade” these already expensive machines 🤦🏻‍♂️

Probably why I opt for the cheaper model, I’m gonna change and upgrade anyway. But I have to admit, loosing the better shocks is a tough hit

·
Registered
473 Posts
They look like these shocks but with green springs. The funny thing is I was gonna buy these for mine last year as an upgrade but they recently almost doubled in price, I bought Elka stage 3's they are on sale now
That's about the price I paid for my fox podiums. I had some ebay bucks and rakuten cash back on them so they were cheaper. Really a night and day different than my stock XT shocks.

·
Registered
240 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts