Can-Am ATV Forum banner

2021 Defender lift kit

7K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  SuperATV 
#1 ·
Does any company make a bracket lift kit for a Defender Limited? Seems like they only fit non cab models. Would like a 2” lift without stiffening the stock suspension. You would think there is a market for this. Thanks in advance for replies, could not find any answers in previous discussions.

#4 ·
They will fit the limited I have the Kemimoto on mine for about a year now, just have to loosen rear sway bar some to install. . I emailed Kemimoto they replied it would fit, guess they never updated their page. I know Can Am changed some rear lower a-arms on the lesser models they will not work for though.

#5 ·
I emailed Kemimoto yesterday and this was their response;

Dear V Lee,

Thanks for your great support of our product.
We regret to tell you the item doesn't fit your model. Sorry for that.

We will keep making progress to offer better products and service in the future.
Kindly contact us if you have other problems. Have a nice day!

Best Regards
Joie
sales2@kemimoto.com

#7 ·
Thanks for your input. Did you have to modify the brackets or just loosen the rear sway bar as you had mentioned. Also I wonder why they don’t want to list the Limited as one of the units the brackets fit. Are there other brackets from another company that list it would fit a Limited?

#8 ·
No modifications were needed just had to loosen rear sway bar but didn't disconnect it to allow the arms to lower enough to get the lower shock bolts in. It just seemed with this Covid crap they didn't check to see if any differences in the 2021 models. I know when I researched it some of the DPS models the rear A arms the bolt went straight through the A arms and didn't have the bracket mounted on top of the arms. I think the other companies all say the same as far as the limited.

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.