Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Ordered a 2021 6x6 Outlander 650. Put money down on January 3. Team CC now telling me BRP won’t even take their order and getting the order to go through in early April is still 50/50 at best.
Thus, what was supposed to be delivered in April won’t be here until August...if I’m lucky.
So I give you two questions:
1) has anyone else experienced this kind of issue getting a wheeler for this summer?
2) what do you think the chances of all these people snowchecking snowmachines right now will get them before the snow flies again?

·
Registered
2021 850 max North Edition
10 Posts
Ordered a 850 max North Edition in January and was told they had 3 of them coming for March and I was one of the 3. Still not here and the dealer has no idea of the eta.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ordered a 850 max North Edition in January and was told they had 3 of them coming for March and I was one of the 3. Still not here and the dealer has no idea of the eta.
Sounds Familiar. Let me know if you actually get your machine. What's the dealership?

·
Registered
2021 850 max North Edition
10 Posts
Sounds Familiar. Let me know if you actually get your machine. What's the dealership?
I am in Ottawa Canada and got it from a place that has multiple locations around Ottawa. By the looks of the list on his computer, there is a lot of people waiting for machines. Atleast I was near the top.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I'm on my Dealers list for the first 1000r XMR Neo Yellow . Ordered it in Feb. and was told likely end of May or first of June. BRP cancelled all orders for the first of March across Canada, they said it was due to lack of product. I'm just outside of Peterborough Ontario.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Production has shut down in Finland due to lack of parts. Unless yours has shipped, don’t expect anything before Fall according to Team CC, a two location Can Am dealer in Eagle River and in Wasilla Alaska.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Sounds about right.. I work in trucking and out supply chain is now getting hit. How do you tell someone that makes his living driving that parts at best are 3 months away

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
I walked in to the Wasilla can-am dealer last month and a 2021 6X6 was on the show room floor. I test drove it on a snow covered frozen lake. It was at my house that afternoon. At this point it would seem I was just very fortunate. Pic taken after purchase.
64B5FE15-1C66-42F6-90BA-AC3274623212.jpeg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I walked in to the Wasilla can-am dealer last month and a 2021 6X6 was on the show room floor. I test drove it on a snow covered frozen lake. It was at my house that afternoon. At this point it would seem I was just very fortunate. Pic taken after purchase.
View attachment 102003
glad you scored a machine. My money is on a 650, but I’ve told them I’ll take a 1000 if they can get their hands on one.

·
Registered
829 Posts
you're lucky.. ordered my maverick sport in February and it was already on order for April.. called dealer monday, and was informed the shipment got pushed back to may

·
Registered
13 Posts
you're lucky.. ordered my maverick sport in February and it was already on order for April.. called dealer monday, and was informed the shipment got pushed back to may
I ordered it in December. Was supposed to arrive in mid March. Seems there a month behind. Good luck.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I ordered it in December. Was supposed to arrive in mid March. Seems there a month behind. Good luck.
sadly it appears to be across the board for all manufacturing.. Automotive and toys.. i know yamaha is experiencing supply issues as well.. unsure about polaris, but i don't care to check their forums lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts