Can-Am ATV Forum banner

2022 570 XMR slip on

3344 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Xtxmr
The 2022 450, 570, 650 all have a second o2 sensor in them according to my dealer. I ordered a yoshi pipe to be installed and he called today saying they cant install it as the yoshi doesnt have the sensor bung welded into it. I have emailed a few companies asking about this, but does anyone know first hand if any aftermarket slip ons come with the bung welded in or am I going to have to get one welded in myself?
The 2022 450, 570, 650 all have a second o2 sensor in them according to my dealer. I ordered a yoshi pipe to be installed and he called today saying they cant install it as the yoshi doesnt have the sensor bung welded into it. I have emailed a few companies asking about this, but does anyone know first hand if any aftermarket slip ons come with the bung welded in or am I going to have to get one welded in myself?
See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
8,242 Posts
have a second o2 sensor in them according to my dealer.
Only reason for a 2nd one would be if there's a catalytic in the exhaust. I wasn't aware of the ATV's having cats.....

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only reason for a 2nd one would be if there's a catalytic in the exhaust. I wasn't aware of the ATV's having cats.....
Maybe they just moved the o2 sensor then? I was pretty sure he said 2 sensors but I've been wrong before. Either way I would like to get a slip on for it without having to weld but it's simple enough to get done.

· Registered
2021 CAN AM 570XT
65 Posts
my big gun evo has a bung on it. im not sure why as my 21 570 doesn't have an 02 sensors back there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.