Can-Am ATV Forum banner
81 - 100 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
New here....

Waiting on my 850 XMR. dealer has had it since about mid December, good news is that I am next on list for when the parts arrive. Was missing speed sensor, instrument cluster and i think the ecm like all the others.

Hopefully soon, i am sick of looking at my phone every time it makes a noise. Normally i can give a rats arse for what my phone does =p

·
Registered
Oxford blue 2022 Outlander 850 XT
452 Posts
Just picked up my ATV at the dealership as well. They said they have been really busy installing parts. Good news for those who are waiting.
Super !
Enjoy
I'm almost done with installation of my accessories. Heated grips done ! Heated visor done. Ligjt bar done !
LED bulbs all around done !
Quick connect for battery tender done ! Windshield done !

·
Registered
2020 850 XT Outlander
64 Posts
New here....

Waiting on my 850 XMR. dealer has had it since about mid December, good news is that I am next on list for when the parts arrive. Was missing speed sensor, instrument cluster and i think the ecm like all the others.

Hopefully soon, i am sick of looking at my phone every time it makes a noise. Normally i can give a rats arse for what my phone does =p
That is BS, hopefully you are not making payments on this.

·
Registered
2022 Outlander XMR 1000R
49 Posts
Well mine is I’m officially at the dealership now.
Now awaiting the typical parts to completes the unit.
I think they have four at the shop waiting for parts.
Atleast I can see the light.
Hang in there, I'm hoping to have my parts for end of January but no guarantee, it's been in the shop since November! I do think most that where in the shop since October got their parts so crossing my fingers!

·
Registered
2020 850 XT Outlander
64 Posts
I’m still waiting on my parts to come in on my 22 renagade 850xxc but I did notice that the price that was $13,199 (is what I paid) is now $13,999 for new ones. Does anyone know why?
Inflation, they will raise the price because its a new year. I just noticed Jeep Wranglers are now 3K more starting today.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’m still waiting on my parts to come in on my 22 renagade 850xxc but I did notice that the price that was $13,199 (is what I paid) is now $13,999 for new ones. Does anyone know why?
So that means it’s 1k more then last years model which is exactly the same as this years right down to the sticker. Wow that’s crazy, glad I got mine when it was only 200 more. Feel bad for anyone that waited

·
Registered
346 Posts
Update on my xmr 1000, dealer confirms all October machines have been delivered! Crossing my fingers!
The Renegade 1000 XXC I ordered on 9/1/21 has not been delivered to my dealer yet.

81 - 100 of 140 Posts