Can-Am ATV Forum banner
101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Outlander XMR 1000R
51 Posts
Rumor is that my parts arrived at the dealer this morning, I'll confirm when I get the date I can go pick it up! Wish it was tomorrow so I could go break it in this weekend but I expect it will be next week! Will I be able to sleep? I'm like a kid right now!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rumor is that my parts arrived at the dealer this morning, I'll confirm when I get the date I can go pick it up! Wish it was tomorrow so I could go break it in this weekend but I expect it will be next week! Will I be able to sleep? I'm like a kid right now!
I know exactly how your feeling, they called and said mine is ready and I’m going to get it this Saturday. Super excited 😁

·
Registered
Oxford blue 2022 Outlander 850 XT
633 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Outlander XMR 1000R
51 Posts
Nice, then its time for mods?
Not much planned for now, I already have the Beamtech for the front , I did not bought anything for the back yet, priorities is installing my GPS and I might get a windshield if they have it stock for the winter here. Other stuff I'll see as I go, this is my first ATV so I'll take it slowly. I already have every heating option available installed at the dealer along with passenger seat and the big rear box as this will be a trail machine until mud season!

101 - 120 of 154 Posts