Can-Am ATV Forum banner
141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Better pictures tomorrow if you guys want them! I'll need airbags in the back!

View attachment 106006
View attachment 106007

Having a quick lunch and buying my trail pass then going for a ride!
Cheaper solution than airbags, if I may, try installing the load leveling pucks. Not sure that's what they are called, but I putba set on my f150 and no more sag. They replace the bottom out bumpers above the rear axle. Work like a charm

·
Registered
348 Posts
Over six months since I ordered, and still waiting ...

Spring has sprung, the grass has ris, I wonder where my Can Am is? Time to be riding...

I'm going to the dealer today to see what I can find out. They sell Can Am, Polaris, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Kimco, Arctic Cat, KTM, Gas Gas, Beta, and about 10 other brands I can't remember.
Just an update. I was at the dealership again over the weekend, and I asked the salesman I have worked with for 20 years what ever happened to the 2022 Can Am Renegade XXC that I ordered 1 year ago. Nothing happened, it never showed up. It would have been a 1 year wait for an ATV that never got built. Glad I quit waiting after "just" six months.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just an update. I was at the dealership again over the weekend, and I asked the salesman I have worked with for 20 years what ever happened to the 2022 Can Am Renegade XXC that I ordered 1 year ago. Nothing happened, it never showed up. It would have been a 1 year wait for an ATV that never got built. Glad I quit waiting after "just" six months.
Did he give any insight to the current corporate problems or if the 2023s are going to be shipped in a timely manner?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Same old thing, supply chain problems. That dealer sells at least 12 different brands of ATV/UTV, and I am told Can Am is the hardest hit with supply chain issues of any brand. I have been to a couple of Can Am dealers in the last month. All of them have crate after crate of new UTVs sitting in their storage yards. The biggest dealership had literaly hundreds of crates of new Can Am's sitting there. But they don't have the electronics installed, so they cannot be sold. Some of the Can Am's sitting in crates have already been replaced by new models by Can Am, but the old ones are still sitting there without the electronics.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My local dealers also have stacks and stacks of machines waiting on the computer system to rectify so they can run the Vins to see what the machines need and get to work on completing some of them with what they might have, but yeah mostly electronics are missing. The more I wait the more I wonder if an investment in Can-Am is wise until they get their shite together. Not questioning the quality of the product, but the quality of the support.

·
Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
7,569 Posts
Not questioning the quality of the product, but the quality of the support.
You just summed up the outlook of every member here, lol.

Reactions: PhillyPyro

·
Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
7,569 Posts
First time I've heard of it

Reactions: PhillyPyro

·
Vendor
355 Posts
I doubt there's anything special about it. There are only standard sizes and wide spools. Nothing special. I'm betting its just part of the XXC package that you ordered, and the dealer would like to have it complete before releasing it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
From what I have heard, it's a narrow spool winch, but of the few vendors I spoke to, they all said the Xxc has a narrow front end and it would depend on the winch plate being used. I reached out to Warn who lists a winch for the 21-22 Xxc but as of yet have not heard back. They also want $800+ for their winch. The can-am branded winch the dealership wants to install is less than 1/2 that. I guess we shall see. I'm headed up to take delivery minus the winch in about 30 min.

141 - 154 of 154 Posts