Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
2022 can am outlander 1000 xt
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got their 2022 model yet? Or even heard any news on them?

Registered
2022 Outlander 850 XT ordered 馃槈
Ordered august 12th 24hrs after official launch and seeing colors/options.
Received all my accessories this week and my dealer said " so far no changes" late october early november.

we'll see;)

Luc

Registered
2022 can am outlander 1000 xt
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ordered august 12th 24hrs after official launch and seeing colors/options.
Received all my accessories this week and my dealer said " so far no changes" late october early november.

we'll see;)

Luc
Same here but no accessories.

Registered
I received my 2021 Neo Yellow 1000r XMR on Sept. 17 2021, ordered Feb. 19 2021. It's manufacturing tag under the seat says it was made July 2021. So maybe some 2022 models are being made ??

Registered
I am having an interesting experience. I placed a deposit to order the 2022 Outlander Max XT-P with a dealer (in Lakeland, FL) back in mid September. They told me I had to wait until October because I missed the September order window. Then when they tried to place my order this month, Can-am told them no because they are only taking orders for 450's this month (at least that's what I was told). The dealer mentioned something about a new plant about to go online and it will help them be able to ramp up production. Then was told I could wait to see if Can-am will allow orders for what I want in November (maybe even December) but I could order a Polaris if I wanted one. Told them no way and that I will wait for the Can-am. So here I am wondering when I will even be able to place an actual order for the one I want. Crazy times... but no way I'm getting a Polaris LOL

Registered
Has anyone got their 2022 model yet? Or even heard any news on them?
Hello Riley,, guess ur waiting for some kinda news too ,eh!?so am I. Cant seem get get any info anywher! I ordered a new Defender,, deal doesn鈥檛 kno when!!馃し馃徑

Registered
Well I hope that goes thru for u and u get urs. I don鈥檛 mind waiting for a bit,, but it would be nice to kno possibly when it may be in!馃し馃徑

Registered
I ordered a 2022 Renegade 1000 XXC with the September order. Haven't heard anything yet. It is a Christmas present for my wife, so I hope to receive it by then :cautious:.

Registered
Well this is how my Dealer orders ATV/UTV. BRP allows them to only order so many units a month. That being said, even if your unit was ready you get in line as when you ordered and placed a down payment. For example: I order my 1000r Outlander XMR in Neo Yellow Feb. 19 2021. Someone had order one ordered Nov. 2021. They got the first one available in August. These 2021 XMRs were brought out later in the season and are rare because of the color option. For sometime the XT-P was hard to get, but I notice in August they were showing up. I waited for over 7 months, but it was worth the wait. The colors of this XMR are stunning. I hope that BRP does the same for 2022, because the color IMO suck.
Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Vehicle

Registered
2022 Outlander 850 XT ordered 馃槈
I ordered a 2022 Renegade 1000 XXC with the September order. Haven't heard anything yet. It is a Christmas present for my wife, so I hope to receive it by then :cautious:.
Nice and very thoughtful !
Happy wife happy life :)

BTW it's my birthday in january so if you want, feel free to order me a BD gift. If you order now you should be good :ROFLMAO:
Luc
Canada

Registered
Ordered a 2022 Defender Max limited beginning of September, dealer has no ETA and said its looking like early spring for deliveries.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts