Can-Am ATV Forum banner

2022 model can-ams

22923 Views 53 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  Outty2022
Has anyone got their 2022 model yet? Or even heard any news on them?
Has anyone got their 2022 model yet? Or even heard any news on them?
See more
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
I paid for my ‘22 xxc1000r at the end of Nov and it sat at the dealers with no dash or key until last Sat. So I had to wait 7-8 weeks to take delivery. It’s a Black and Tan model, but I’ll be doing graphics and changing the look a bit. I think I’ll go with black carbon fiber background. I’ve got some stuff from Cecco, RSV, HMF, etc to install and I might do some powder coating on the front and rear bumpers. I’m sorta new to quads (I mentioned all this in another post) but a vet NETRA racer and trailboss so I understand properly setting up a machine. I’m in central CT and always up for a ride. All of my riding buddies race or ride dirt bike, so if any of you quad guys want to show me some of the good quad areas I’m game. Have trailer and will travel! Also looking for a set of front rims if anyone has some takeoffs they want to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
2022 Outlander XMR 1000R
51 Posts
I paid for my ‘22 xxc1000r at the end of Nov and it sat at the dealers with no dash or key until last Sat. So I had to wait 7-8 weeks to take delivery. It’s a Black and Tan model, but I’ll be doing graphics and changing the look a bit. I think I’ll go with black carbon fiber background. I’ve got some stuff from Cecco, RSV, HMF, etc to install and I might do some powder coating on the front and rear bumpers. I’m sorta new to quads (I mentioned all this in another post) but a vet NETRA racer and trailboss so I understand properly setting up a machine. I’m in central CT and always up for a ride. All of my riding buddies race or ride dirt bike, so if any of you quad guys want to show me some of the good quad areas I’m game. Have trailer and will travel! Also looking for a set of front rims if anyone has some takeoffs they want to sell.
Crossing my fingers, mine got in stock at the dealer in November also, hopefully they will get my missing parts soon! You have an awesome machine there! Enjoy!!!

· Registered
2022 Outlander 1000 xt
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I ordered mine august 14 right after the release. It showed up at the dealer December 13 with no cluster no key and no Ecm. I just received the call today it will be ready to pick up Thursday.

· Registered
2022 Outlander XMR 1000R
51 Posts
Put a deposit December 28 2021 came in on January 21 2022. It’s really by luck and whether or not the machine comes complete vs missing parts such as the cluster or key.
Yes very lucky but it confirms what I had heard that the factory had finally started shipping complete units, mine is exactly the same model, waiting for parts since November and I went to the dealer yesterday, I'm next on the list but no idea when the parts will show up.

In any case, congratulations on the new toy!!! Let us know how you like it!

· Registered
4 Posts
I am having an interesting experience. I placed a deposit to order the 2022 Outlander Max XT-P with a dealer (in Lakeland, FL) back in mid September. They told me I had to wait until October because I missed the September order window. Then when they tried to place my order this month, Can-am told them no because they are only taking orders for 450's this month (at least that's what I was told). The dealer mentioned something about a new plant about to go online and it will help them be able to ramp up production. Then was told I could wait to see if Can-am will allow orders for what I want in November (maybe even December) but I could order a Polaris if I wanted one. Told them no way and that I will wait for the Can-am. So here I am wondering when I will even be able to place an actual order for the one I want. Crazy times... but no way I'm getting a Polaris LOL
I have just placed a pre order for a CAN AM 850 XT and supposedly they are placing the order on Mar 1, so hopefully it goes through, my reason for the post though is this, I am a Polaris owner, I have had one for 5 years and it was a great ride, plenty of giddy up if you want speed, plenty of torque if you want to haul or pull and great hill climbing and, I love my Polaris but fell in love with the styling of the CAN AM and took a chance on trying to order one. everything I have found in research is these two bikes are very close, the CAN AM has an edge in sheer performance, the Polaris has the ride quality, and the 4-wheel drive is unbeatable. just saying that you may want to reconsider the Polaris if you are unable to get your CAN AM. I agree that the CAN AM is a slightly better bike, but it is like the difference between a BMW and a Mercedes, not a Pinto, just my opinion, best of luck, I know you will love your bike just like I will if I can ever get it, lol

· Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a 2022 Can am Outlander Xmr 850 waited months for it to be delivered. Got a call almost 2 weeks ago saying it was delivered but it was missing 5 parts one being the ECM. The called can am said that they would ship the part could be 4 days up to 2 months. I contacted can am and they responded to me in this attachment. I am disappointed and dumbfounded on how it it better to ship a unit without parts then it is to just ship the unit whole.
Font Line Material property Screenshot Parallel

· Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
8,242 Posts
Boy you've got quite the brood there, don't ya? Love it

For whatever it's worth, the components they're sending the new machine without, are easy enough to have installed by the dealer's service department. Think we've read before where machines are piling up at the factory and just starting to get in the way. BRP makes the call to ship em out to kill two birds with one stone. Guess I can see the "logic" even if I don't like it.

· Registered
3 Posts
Boy you've got quite the brood there, don't ya? Love it

For whatever it's worth, the components they're sending the new machine without, are easy enough to have installed by the dealer's service department. Think we've read before where machines are piling up at the factory and just starting to get in the way. BRP makes the call to ship em out to kill two birds with one stone. Guess I can see the "logic" even if I don't like it.
Yeah lol I bought a few toys for the family lol 2 50cc dirt bikes 2 110cc atv, 1 125cc Atv, and a 200cc 4 seat go cart. Then mine which is still at the dealer waiting for parts from the factory. The missing parts are parts that the dealership puts on as they come in a box packed for safety I guess. I am more pissed that I have waited months for it to come in for it to not be whole. I get where they may have storage issues but if it takes them months to even ship it out then you would think it would be whole. Say if I order it today and it shipped out in less then a week ok I can see not having parts but if I ordered today and it takes 4 months to ship and only a week for it to be delivered then to me 4 months waiting means it should be whole.

· Admin
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
2,305 Posts
Hey guys I have a 2022 outlaner xmr 1000r. I am wondering if anyone knows where the fuel filter is and how hard is it to get to?
You should have made a new thread. Filter is in the tank on the pump. Welcome to the site.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.