Can-Am ATV Forum banner

2023 vs. 2022 Outlander?

16127 Views 12 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Carolinacanam36
I know this is speculation only but I'm working with my local dealer and I might delay my order based on the new model year flipping to 2023 around the corner (at least that is what they told me). Does anyone have decent information on what 2023 might bring to the Outlander?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Admin
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
2,305 Posts
I know this is speculation only but I'm working with my local dealer and I might delay my order based on the new model year flipping to 2023 around the corner (at least that is what they told me). Does anyone have decent information on what 2023 might bring to the Outlander?
An educated guess would be the same as the 2022. Maybe (I hope) different colors.

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm just curious since my dealer said to hold off on ordering a 2022 because he's heard 2023's are going to have some pretty decent upgrades. I was going to order a 22 Outlander 1000 XTP for trails and use around the house - some snow plowing, etc. I also think he was thinking that by the time his next round of allocations are available for me to order it and wait for it, the 2023's will be out, so I'd be getting a 2022 really late in the cycle. I've worked with them and purchased several ATV's and SXS's over the past 20 years, so I trust what he is saying...just wondering if anyone knows anything else. I will say that I don't have any rush at all in getting one, so that might be playing into this...

· Admin
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
2,305 Posts
I'm just curious since my dealer said to hold off on ordering a 2022 because he's heard 2023's are going to have some pretty decent upgrades. I was going to order a 22 Outlander 1000 XTP for trails and use around the house - some snow plowing, etc. I also think he was thinking that by the time his next round of allocations are available for me to order it and wait for it, the 2023's will be out, so I'd be getting a 2022 really late in the cycle. I've worked with them and purchased several ATV's and SXS's over the past 20 years, so I trust what he is saying...just wondering if anyone knows anything else. I will say that I don't have any rush at all in getting one, so that might be playing into this...
Thinking about it, I participated in a survey for BRP on ATVs and what kind of features I would like to see in the future. That was about a year ago. Turf mode to prevent tearing up lawns when turning. Touch screen tablet like speedometer display android driven where GPS software and other things can be installed. And a few other things I don't remember right now.

· Registered
2021 Outlander 1000r XMR Neo Yellow/Black
1,287 Posts
Well for me I hope they keep them simple. I don't need any fancy stuff on my ATV. It will just be one more thing to break and I have to drop it off at the dealers to fix. I like my 2021 XMR 1000r just the way it is.

· Registered
2018 can-am outlander XT 650 (abs) with mod's
395 Posts
What i heard was:
Older style throttle "trigger" will come back = That what you can turn down/front/ in angle... Like sea-doo have and mine got. Also some utility/work snowmobile still has this trigger.. example lynx ranger 69

· Registered
2018 can-am outlander XT 650 (abs) with mod's
395 Posts
Can you post a picture of that please?
Of course:
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive design Tire

Some one like's this and some one just hate it.. But i love this = NO chance to accidental kick gas... Only down side is that when this or throttle manifold puppy broke = it's not cheap.. I think that why this will come is to do something about lack of component??? But who's...

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm hoping LED's but that throttle is interesting. Seems like any ATV/ATC I've ever owned has had a thumb throttle. I don't remember what my Jet Ski's had but that was in the 1990's and I had Kawi's.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

Name is Marc I live in Ontario Canada, I’m looking to purchase my first atv and I’m very interested in purchasing a Outlander xmr 1000 but I’m told there are no 22s available or are very hard to find and I will have to wait for the 23 model coming out sometime in August or so and my dealer told me if they can get one it’s like a lottery on which dealership gets them.
In the mean time I’m trying to convince the wife that we should get one lol 😄

· Registered
15 Posts
When I was looking for my outlander xxc this year the problem I was running into is nearly everyone only had XMRs or xts. If you don’t mind traveling I’m sure you could find one in the states. Also when I was just short of giving up on finding one in stock somewhere and ready to just put in an order somewhere and then waiting months for it to be fulfilled I looked on atv trader and within a day found one. Only issue I had was that I had a drive 5 hours to get it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.