Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have a 2022 can am outland 570 with maybe 60 miles and 13 hours on it.The rear bushings are squeaking like crazy. Im not sure which ones. Is this a common problem?
I had it at busco for mudbash and while I tried to avoid the mud, i definitely did some. I cleaned it pretty well on return with a pressure washer.My friends grizzly sounds just fine.

I am headed to CAW this weekend, and I plan to re-grease the busshings, anything i should look out for?

·
Super Moderator
2016 Outlander Max XT 650
1,767 Posts
Hi all,

I have a 2022 can am outland 570 with maybe 60 miles and 13 hours on it.The rear bushings are squeaking like crazy. Im not sure which ones. Is this a common problem?
I had it at busco for mudbash and while I tried to avoid the mud, i definitely did some. I cleaned it pretty well on return with a pressure washer.My friends grizzly sounds just fine.

I am headed to CAW this weekend, and I plan to re-grease the busshings, anything i should look out for?
We're hearing a lot about 2022 models not coming greased well at all. Start by hitting all the zerks with grease and let's go from there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a 2022 850 xt and all my bushings were squeaking. They’re coming almost dry from the factory. Like xserver said grease all your zerk fittings. Not only suspension bushings. Make sure you do the rear driveshaft too.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Outlander Max XT 650
1,767 Posts

·
Registered
Oxford blue 2022 Outlander 850 XT
505 Posts
X2 with Midnightrun 😎

I was lucky !
I must admit that my machine was well prepared at the dealer. I grease mine every 200km but brand new from the dealer, I could see the extra grease that came out the bushings.
I did a 587km ride this past weekend and now with 1400km I have no squeaking at all.
Yet !!

Luc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts