Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was out riding today in some snow, taking it pretty easy, and I got into some wet snow. Started to sink in so I gave it some gas, 4wd was fully engaged, but then sudenly disengaged when I reach higher RPM's or more wheel speed, it did this more than once, but seemed to only occur when I gave it some throttle... switches from 2wd to 4wd perfectly, never heard of this problem, any ideas?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Well I was out riding today in some snow, taking it pretty easy, and I got into some wet snow. Started to sink in so I gave it some gas, 4wd was fully engaged, but then sudenly disengaged when I reach higher RPM's or more wheel speed, it did this more than once, but seemed to only occur when I gave it some throttle... switches from 2wd to 4wd perfectly, never heard of this problem, any ideas?
Does the pod light turn off, then back on? Or can you just feel it disengaging, then engaging?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pod light is constantly on, I can feel and see it disengageif I come to a complete stop it'll engage again but then disengage once I start spinning the tires..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts