3,023 Posts
And you were ready to sell it.... shame shame :p :p :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
And you were ready to sell it.... shame shame :p :p :p
Yeah I had forgot jus how strong it is!
But still need to sell it ughh I have it priced at 7k and havnt got many calls it's got 52 hrs and barely couple hundred miles, do ya think that's way overpriced?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah I had forgot jus how strong it is!
But still need to sell it ughh I have it priced at 7k and havnt got many calls it's got 52 hrs and barely couple hundred miles, do ya think that's way overpriced?
I bought mine brand new in January of this year for $5600.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yeah you can get new 570s all day for $7000
Dang I figured with it havn power steering and a new beefy front bumper that it would get snatched up pretty quick, I gave $7,800 then put about $350 in the bumper and hand guards
I dropped my price to $6800 last night but sounds like I need to go down another 500 or so? Any thoughts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Dang I figured with it havn power steering and a new beefy front bumper that it would get snatched up pretty quick, I gave $7,800 then put about $350 in the bumper and hand guards
I dropped my price to $6800 last night but sounds like I need to go down another 500 or so? Any thoughts
Mine at $5600 was the stripped version. No DPS or a front bumper. I was told to definitely get power steering, but I have never ridden a quad with PS, so I don't know what I am missing. The bumper looks cool, but I don't see myself running into any objects so it really is just a visual thing. In my experiences most add-ons don't effect used prices, as most people don't or can't place a value on the extras. The only time the extras really come into play is when the buyer wants to negotiate, then you counter with threatening to remove the bumper and selling it on the side. Can't do that with the DPS though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Mine at $5600 was the stripped version. No DPS or a front bumper. I was told to definitely get power steering, but I have never ridden a quad with PS, so I don't know what I am missing. The bumper looks cool, but I don't see myself running into any objects so it really is just a visual thing. In my experiences most add-ons don't effect used prices, as most people don't or can't place a value on the extras. The only time the extras really come into play is when the buyer wants to negotiate, then you counter with threatening to remove the bumper and selling it on the side. Can't do that with the DPS though.
Gotcha makes sense as far as the extras , I live on farm and my kids take it to the woods sometimes so the bumper was kinda like insurance I guess lol
Do not go drive one w power steering though! Because you will love it and there you'd be snatchin one up lol

·
Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
3,023 Posts
I think $6800 is a fair price, depending on comps in your area, or just your geographic market overall. If you're not in any hurry to offload it, let the ad float around a bit and see whatcha get. You can always haggle down off your starting price, but you can't ever go up, so go ahead and leave it up there and see where it goes.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts