Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right 500 owners we have the bolt on 640 kits ready to go.
Kits come with
Front and rear cylinders
2 Custom JE pistons, pins, and clips
and gaskets for the install
Give us a call if you want to order one or have questions. 252-631-1044

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Beware the Bumblebee. Are these for G1 or G2? I think I know the answer but the question must be asked? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gen1 is all we have installed it on.... if im correct they stopped making the gen1 cylinders and replace them with the gen2 cylinders now. So I would say it would fit both.

·
Registered
134 Posts
this is a neat new BBK .... did you have a high demand of ppl wanting this as a BBK i didnt think aloit of guys running 500's would wanna go to a 640

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is a neat new BBK .... did you have a high demand of ppl wanting this as a BBK i didnt think aloit of guys running 500's would wanna go to a 640
The real reason for development was my wife's 500 was getting blow by on the front cylinder.... but after research and talking to a few people there seemed to be some decent interest in it. Who wouldn't be interested in 140 more cc's without pulling the motor and splitting the cases :thumbsmilie:

·
Registered
86 Posts
What's the price for your 640 kit?

·
Registered
747 Posts
I wish I could buy a kit for my outlander but I live in Europe and with the shipping costs plus taxes and returning the cylinders the price would be astronomical.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wish I could buy a kit for my outlander but I live in Europe and with the shipping costs plus taxes and returning the cylinders the price would be astronomical.
I'm sure we could work something out for you. Shoot me an email through the site or pm me and we can discuss it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
What are your dyno numbers? Claiming more than the 72 h.p. from the 800?

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dyno results are in:
Stock 500 with full muzzy did 41.3hp
640bbk, R cams, HMF slip-on 62.6hp at the wheels. (Limited by rpms)
Granted these numbers look awesome but it coulda been the dyno. Either way it's a 21hp gain back to back runs. I'll try to get the sheets posted later today.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
these things are rippng!!! Thanks to all the guys on here for ordering and for the feedback glad to hear about the surprise these things are putting on people you are racing... post some videos

·
Registered
115 Posts
What all would be involved to get this up and running properly on a stock 500? Custom tuning? Cams? Clutch? Very interested.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
What all would be involved to get this up and running properly on a stock 500? Custom tuning? Cams? Clutch? Very interested.
Depends on what you mean by run properly. The 640 will work with all the stock components. Fuel/air tuning is a must on any kit. We can usually provide a map for you. Cams and a clutch will just add more power to the ground. Give me a call and we can discuss your options.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got the kit installed and finally finished last night on my gade 500 and all I can say is wow. What a beast your machine can be with this kit

1 - 20 of 23 Posts