1061 - 1080 of 1121 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts

New to me, 2006 Outlander XT Max
2,600 miles, always garaged
looks like a nice quad

I'm new to quads and offroad in general
Trying to figure out what to do with all that power.

·
Registered
430 Posts
i am missing mine... it's only in the trailer in the back yard staying dry and out of the snow, but man i am wanting to take it out for a couple spins around the block with all of this snow and ice

·
Registered
7 Posts
HI newbie here did have an outlander max years ago , just bought a another , dont even have it yet should be ready Friday . Good to be back , drove a 650 Honda Rincon , loved it , but needed a 2 up.
I was a member here way back but forgot all my log ins.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It should give you many miles of fun. I had a 06 outlander 400 that I put about 9000 miles on it and it was still going strong when I traded up to a new 650 max xt.

·
Registered
430 Posts
got her all cleaned up and ready for this summer.. well almost.. i have a couple more things up my sleeve..

forgot to add that I removed all of the warning decals, and added a winch cable stopper while cleaning her up a little

:D

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new to this site but I have a 2019 can am outlander xmr 650 I'm having problems with the belt box getting water in it. Took it apart and checked the gasket and everything looks good. Any recommendations on what to do to stop water getting in the belt box?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just purchased a 650 xt yesterday. Picking up this week. Got on here and got to reading now I’m scared I’m gonna melt my left shoe off, strip my oil plug, lock up my radiator fan motor, and grenade a belt. Surely they can’t be that bad?

1061 - 1080 of 1121 Posts