Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 outlander 650XT and I just ordered a dodge ram 1500 with the rambox storage management system. Anyone out there have this set up or know someone that does?
I'm trying to figure out how tight of a squeeze it'll be to get my quad in the back....

·
Registered
45 Posts
yes I have a 2013 1500 ram, quad cab 6'4" bed, with rambox option the 800xt is 95" bumper to bumper no chance to fit in box with tailgate up, but yes fits just fine width wise.....:aniwheeler6:

·
Registered
168 Posts
you will be fine, i have a 5'5 box, no rambox but i'm not hitting the wheel wells with a 1000xmr

·
Registered
45 Posts
The rambox width is 50.5"....now the slide tiedown knobs on the rail makes if close. It will fit. But u cold easily remove these. Twist unlock remove. 3 mins. ....rambox is the best option of a new truck since A/C.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
So, I'm looking to buy a Ram 1500 with Ram Boxes as well a(5'7" bed and was wondering how close the Outlander Max is to the sides. I'm looking to change my tires to a set of 27" Big Horns and know they're a little wider than the Carlisles that come from factory. Wondering if it won't fit now?

Appreciate any advice / info you Ram Box guys could give.

Thanks!
John

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't have a max but I believe my 650XT is the same width anyway. I have about 2" on each side of the bike when I load it into my truck.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts