Can-Am ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

6x6 diffs ?

3K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  650XmRLito 
#1 ·
Hi, im bout to start my xmr 6x6 build and was wondering if the front diffs are the same or if it's the same as a regular outlander or if there unique to the 6x6.

Thanks for the info

#2 ·
Thank God Somebody has a mind like mine!I been wanting to know how that will Turn out mudding with 6 wheels A lot Of TRACTION!Also I Think you'll
make history for the first XMR 6x6!Lol but About the Diff i know nothing about & Please keep me updated on that an plenty of pictures also!!!!!!!!

#6 ·
there is another 6x6 running around Instagram on 30" backs. it looked like it had a lot less clearance between the tires than Gorilla's. it had 7/8" between if i remember correctly.

i want to beef up the tires on mine for bear hunting. I'm a tad nervous to go all the way to 30". i may stick in the 28" range, but the extra ground clearance would be really handy.

#8 ·
I test fit the 4 tires from my xmr on my 6x6. 30x12 mudlites, and yes I stood back and starred at it for a while thinking the same thing. That's awfull close. And then the what if **** like a big branch got jammed in there lol. The mudlites measure 29.5"ish almost a full inch taller then the silverbacks did. That's what the 6by in the pic is running, xmr take offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.