Can-Am ATV Forum banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
Boss 800 6x6
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 · (Edited)
Front portion of the plastic skid plate was taken off today and I fitted the plow plate. Dumped more air from the center axle tires and now at 7, let some out from the rear's as well. Will let you guys know how the steering is improved.

·
Registered
Boss 800 6x6
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
I don't know what kind of plow u got there ..but does it use a cycle country kind of mount 2 places for bolts 14 and a 1/2 inches apart under the frame I'm looking for a Mount for my cycle country state plow that I've had for years
Its a KFI 72" plow. I'm working on it today and will post a pic.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm not going to get the 500$ plastic under dump bed liner...I can't see that kinda coin for a liner ..lol ! I was thinking I would take a 1/8th thick piece of uhmw and cut it with and length wise ..but using a brake fold up 1...1.50 inches of it and cut me a grab hole under the tail gate..that way I could open the azz end grab the handle and drag the stuff forward.. thinking out loud here for.....

·
Registered
2018 can-am outlander XT 650 (abs) with mod's
279 Posts
Look like it was designed for tracks..

·
Registered
Boss 800 6x6
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Was home from work today because of rain but did more blade setup. Extra trip springs added. Will try this but seems I have room for more.
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Bumper Office equipment

One test lift done. I'll take the cable off and replace it with a flat poly tow strap.
Wheel Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Tread

81 - 100 of 100 Posts